FG Goal of the Month - FIFA - The Process

GazzaGarratt

So, after some great suggestions (thanks Connor @JamaicanSteve ), lets give Goal of the Month a go and keep it up through 2021. Here's how we'll get it to work:

1. Take a little video of your goal using the PlayStation record function and upload to YouTube.
  2. Post your video in the Videos section on FG - shout up if you can't find any links
  3. When posting, add your video to the 'Collections' > FIFA FG GOTM - February 2021 or whatever month we're in
  4. Once the month is over between us, we will get a Poll up for the GOTM - Poll will last for one week
  5. Winners announced at the end of the poll!

If this takes up, then I'll maybe look at potential prizes perhaps...but lets not get ahead of ourselves as something like this really needs ALL of your support to make it fun and worthwhile. We'll evolve the process as we go along each month if we have improvements to make to it.

Right now I don't mind if the goals aren't within the FGFC specific Pro Clubs nights. I want people to feel included even if you just only plat FIFA Ultimate Team at the moment.

Lets see your best in the videos section and if we're lucky, we'll try and do a compilation to put out there in coming months on here and the socials! 😄

GGFG!

P.S. Any questions, pop them in this thread so we can all see what thoughts you have and questions you need answering, even if its just navigation around FG questions.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Great work Lee. 

Would be great if we can get this going on a regular basis, with the potential to add more defensive polls as well for you defenders. 

I’ll have a trawl through my clips shortly and send a few over. 

So we had February, which was won by @Lurch  with a stunner.

Just coming back to this and how it all works so we can quickly put up any changes we think we need to make based on how the first one went.

From my opinion it mostly worked, the goals are in their own collection on the FIFA Game Hub page and hopefully seemed easy enough to check them through and vote. We also had extra non-FIFA FGers vote which was awesome to see from my perspective.

From March onwards if we can i'd like to get them out on the FG Socials as we should shout about them more often imo. In terms of the process improvements, it would really help me if people could try and record them and get them by the end of February. We didn't really get the Poll up until a week or so after which wasn't ideal.

From my view I really don't mind it being ANY FIFA goal from ANY game mode. Ultimately, its all of you that choose the goal that wins so it doesn't matter to me what gets entered but please shout up if you think otherwise. I want to make others feel involved and they might not play Pro Clubs or score many goals in FGFC!

Anything else to add for this month's goals? I'm gonna be strict on getting the pollup on the 1st of April or ASAP afterwards so please shout up quickly! We only have 5.5 days left in March to get those goals up!!

In all honesty I'm for keeping it in Pro Clubs but that's just me. 

Reason behind that is because it keeps it prestigious and more of a harder thing to win but if you win it can mean more if you get where I'm coming from. 

Gives you more motivation too! 😊

Yep, I do think that Pro Club goals are more prestigious than others but just to be devils advocate, it's worth thinking about a) the votes would clean out in the Pro Clubs options if that it is the case and b) we are likely not able to get goals constantly put up from Pro Clubs each month based on the first month.

More than happy to leave March as Pro Clubs goals and see how it goes. I'm also trying to think of ways to help others that maybe just enjoy playing FIFA outside Pro Clubs they can be involved in FG stuff if that makes sense.

Thanks for the opinions @Macca89  @jordie1892 , this is the stuff we need to know! 👍