Valheim

phil bottle

Oh! Good playing with @FallenDark200  and @Plumbers Crack  today on the FG Server! We got @FallenDark200  a swamp key and let him go nutty with the new power of chopping down trees hahaha.

Also, I went exploring with the boat... and misplaced the boat.

Don't worry! I replaced the boat!

7 hours ago, RenFengge said:

@Tar-Eruntalion - I put a portal in your base. Also, I left you some goodies! 🙂 

hey thanks, it has plenty of space so everyone can come and do whatever you want, i wanted to finish it yesterday but i played some other games with my sister, hopefully i will finish the transfer today

@FallenDark200  - is that you? 🤣

Valheim-Black-Forest-Cut-Down.jpg
SCREENRANT-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

A Valheim player cut down the Black Forest.

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Right! That’s it! Start making storage chests......now I have a purpose in life...shall I start at the Vault base?

All the stone we can get and Vault and home lol

7 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Man it's been years since I've heard this. We used to sing this all the time in college. I mean we were most intoxicated at the time but it felt right!!

F-those fulings, they are all dead and hanging on my wall now! Oh and we killed a lox to get the meat and hide. La and I had our first successful plains raid. That green glowing stuff is black meatal. This camp offered up 30 ore!! I one shoted some deathsquitos too. The sneaky perk helps with the damage buff. Southie is coming along (follow here), we discovered that the island we are on has all 5 biomes. Good size mountains and swamps for iron gathering!!  

image.thumb.png.75798f0e0c68a5964c9744d82bf8afb5.png

20210324210622_1.thumb.jpg.beb5fa02234f7fbf289bd21855663122.jpg

20210324221847_1.jpg

8 hours ago, TurboR56Mini said:

F-those fulings, they are all dead and hanging on my wall now! Oh and we killed a lox to get the meat and hide. La and I had our first successful plains raid. That green glowing stuff is black meatal. This camp offered up 30 ore!! I one shoted some deathsquitos too. The sneaky perk helps with the damage buff. Southie is coming along (follow here), we discovered that the island we are on has all 5 biomes. Good size mountains and swamps for iron gathering!!  

You make it sound it it was your idea to go poke at the Fuling camp.

I just wanted to get the Barley and Flax. You told me to stop wandering into the Plains.

Slag that.

Who was there sniping from the Meadows and the giant rock from the start of the game day all by herself with her poison and obsidian arrows dressing in nothing but Troll armor and an iron helmet? Me. This person here.

Who figured out that a good way to eliminate a handful of Fulings was to have them chase you into the Lox herd? Me. This person here.

Who was oddly surprised to find some backup when it was down to like 6 Fulings after the Fuling Brute, the 2 Fuling Shamans, and a mess of other Fulings were dead with their gold and iron everyone? Yup, me again.

Don't wander into the Plains, he said.

Be careful, you're near the Plains, he said.

Long distance sniping skills FTW.

But yeah, totally appreciative for you to come at the end to help clear the camp, so we can have grains.

Love ya.

Good times today in Valheim! Got some silver. Made a new bow that glows (and makes all arrows have poison effect, I think). I can take a Fuling down in 2 - 3 shots. Mine a bunch of silver. Made myself a silver shield. Got some chains while getting my guck. Made my chest piece. (I like the lox on our server.. so I'll just continue using my local save file to get my lox stuff. Lox cape soon!)

Also.. found Stonehenge? It has a bunch of Fuling Berserkers in it. (This was all after everyone logged off... because I passed out earlier from allergy hangover and probably lack of food.)

I like my glowy bow.

20210404161725_1.jpg

Oh, forgot to mention:

@TurboR56Mini  asked if I was smart enough to resist "poking" at the Fuling Bersekers.

Hahaha. No. I mean.. I have a shiny new bow. Why wouldn't I use it to snipe at giant, angry monsters? Took me about 7 direct shots to kill one... but, not bad! 2 - 3 direct shots for the regular ones if I'm not doing it from far distance. (Distance shots = 1 shot kills)

Also, I think there are about 100 less wolves in the Conorheim village. @crispymorgan  took some on an expedition, but they promptly abandoned him once they saw... basically anything. Also, the wild Lox killed a bunch of them. Then @GazzaGarratt took a whole bunch somewhere too lol. We now have a bunch of wolf pelts. @Tar-Eruntalion , @TurboR56Mini , and myself also left a handful of them at the top of the mountain where we were mining silver. The spreading of wolves reminds me of Tribbles from Star Trek.. how do you make them stop.... besides starving them?

However, there are still a bunch of tame wolves outside the village... leaving a glittering treasure trail of their destruction.

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

VR mod looks awesome!

You know what I want to try VR for? No Man's Sky... and Horizon Zero Dawn. Talk about beautiful games I could spend days being lost in and wandering around.

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

VR mod looks awesome!

I think they need to work on content and optimization first. VR is cool but until I see Ready Player One status, I'm not interested. 

On 4/4/2021 at 10:07 PM, RenFengge said:

Good times today in Valheim! Got some silver. Made a new bow that glows (and makes all arrows have poison effect, I think). I can take a Fuling down in 2 - 3 shots. Mine a bunch of silver. Made myself a silver shield. Got some chains while getting my guck. Made my chest piece. (I like the lox on our server.. so I'll just continue using my local save file to get my lox stuff. Lox cape soon!)

Also.. found Stonehenge? It has a bunch of Fuling Berserkers in it. (This was all after everyone logged off... because I passed out earlier from allergy hangover and probably lack of food.)

I like my glowy bow.

20210404161725_1.jpg

This is so cool that its in the game!! Well done for finding it mate! We'll have to take a trip to see it as it would be awesome to have some fires in the middle of it.

Do you now use just obsidian arrows for the Fulings? They are a bloody nightmare when they hit you. Harder than I realised!

On 4/5/2021 at 1:30 PM, RenFengge said:

Oh, forgot to mention:

@TurboR56Mini  asked if I was smart enough to resist "poking" at the Fuling Bersekers.

Hahaha. No. I mean.. I have a shiny new bow. Why wouldn't I use it to snipe at giant, angry monsters? Took me about 7 direct shots to kill one... but, not bad! 2 - 3 direct shots for the regular ones if I'm not doing it from far distance. (Distance shots = 1 shot kills)

Also, I think there are about 100 less wolves in the Conorheim village. @crispymorgan  took some on an expedition, but they promptly abandoned him once they saw... basically anything. Also, the wild Lox killed a bunch of them. Then @GazzaGarratt took a whole bunch somewhere too lol. We now have a bunch of wolf pelts. @Tar-Eruntalion , @TurboR56Mini , and myself also left a handful of them at the top of the mountain where we were mining silver. The spreading of wolves reminds me of Tribbles from Star Trek.. how do you make them stop.... besides starving them?

However, there are still a bunch of tame wolves outside the village... leaving a glittering treasure trail of their destruction.

Yeah, i'm not too bothered about tons of Wolves going. Its more about the frames they were impacting in that area. It was insane how many Wolves we had. They'll still keep breeding so every so often people should just take some on an exploration trip. Great back up for Fulings btw, not for Lox though 😄

On 4/5/2021 at 6:34 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

VR mod looks awesome!

Awesome to see someone has worked it out but I wouldn't play this in VR. Its beautiful in the way it is and I'd rather see extra tools, upgrades and things to create in the game than these modes.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This is so cool that its in the game!! Well done for finding it mate! We'll have to take a trip to see it as it would be awesome to have some fires in the middle of it.

Oh, I'll probably put a bunch of fires in it after I clear it... But, someone :: cough :: @TurboR56Mini  :: cough :: seems to take issues with my random "beacons of hope". 🙃

Do you now use just obsidian arrows for the Fulings? They are a bloody nightmare when they hit you. Harder than I realised!

I actually use Needle Arrows since we have killed so many Deathsquitos. Alternating between actual Poison and Fire arrows for multiple "damage over time". Have yet to really use Frost arrows.

Yeah, i'm not too bothered about tons of Wolves going. Its more about the frames they were impacting in that area. It was insane how many Wolves we had. They'll still keep breeding so every so often people should just take some on an exploration trip. Great back up for Fulings btw, not for Lox though 😄

They breed so quickly! It's like Tribbles from Star Trek! I was laughing when @TurboR56Mini  showed me a pic from something he built last night, and there was a wolf cub wandering around next to his new building lol.

Also, might as well make them useful if they are going to reproduce like bunnies everywhere.

17 hours ago, RenFengge said:

I actually use Needle Arrows since we have killed so many Deathsquitos. Alternating between actual Poison and Fire arrows for multiple "damage over time". Have yet to really use Frost arrows.

Ah super! I'll make some needle ones then next time i'm online! We can leave some stacks in the chests for others whenever they want some too 🤗

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ah super! I'll make some needle ones then next time i'm online! We can leave some stacks in the chests for others whenever they want some too 🤗

Good idea, you can save them in the new armory! Yes yes I built an armory with a patio overlooking the sea... There are like 2-3 50 stacks of needles in the workshop.