Superbowl 55 predictions

G_dub52

Superbowl Predictions  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Same here for me. Anyone else staying up to watch it?

George @G_dub52  talked about staying up to watch and maybe even making a little PlayStation Chat Party whilst watching it? I mean, i'll likely struggle to but you never know with these Pups keeping us awake!

I hope Kansas get it. I respect Brady he's world class and you don't have 9 rings without unreal skills. But it's Mahomes time, he thinks different and brings the energy to the next level. I think it will be an ace game with some serious yards racked up hopefully. More then happy to shoot some warzone on the build up or have a party chat during if people want to get involved? 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Same here for me. Anyone else staying up to watch it?

Yeah for sure, also going the beer and burgers route this year👍

I usually start at least half hour behind so I can skip half time show.

Brady owned it big time, I felt for Mahomes in the 3rd, he was trying everything and the receivers were terrible all game. He couldn't have been more accurate alot of the time. How many times did he hit his own players in the face lol great game management by the Buccs and well deserved. 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

1 hour ago, G_dub52 said:

Brady owned it big time, I felt for Mahomes in the 3rd, he was trying everything and the receivers were terrible all game. He couldn't have been more accurate alot of the time. How many times did he hit his own players in the face lol great game management by the Buccs and well deserved. 

Yeah the amount of passes that hit face masks was crazy . But KC never got going, Brady just does what he does, Gronk was everywhere, and the TB defence were just awesome . A closer game would have been nice but I did stick it out to the end!