Destruction All-Stars

Has anyone else played Destruction Allstars yet? Gave it a play last night and its pretty good so far, it could possibly get a bit monotonous as there are only 4 game types. To me it seems a bit like Overwatch crossed with Destruction Derby. Its really easy to pick up the controls and you can modify characters a bit when you earn coins in the events too. 

1 minute ago, Antpool84 said:

Has anyone else played Destruction Allstars yet? Gave it a play last night and its pretty good so far, it could possibly get a bit monotonous as there are only 4 game types. To me it seems a bit like Overwatch crossed with Destruction Derby. Its really easy to pick up the controls and you can modify characters a bit when you earn coins in the events too. 

If it's decent it might lend itself to Friday night community get togethers. 

@GazzaGarrattwe'll have to check it out innit🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 2/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, phil bottle said:

Looks good but only available on PS5🙃

Yeah I wasn't planning on it being a main game just yet. Watch a few streams and seen a few people talking about it. I think like @Antpool84  says above, its lacking a little variety of modes at launch but also the party system doesn't seem to offer too much help. I saw Two Angry Gamers on twitch having to count down and click the search at the same time because they could n't get in the same game (i think that was Team Mayhem mode).

I've downloaded it so will give it a go over the weekend. Can't believe they haven't got the party group up system right though. First Fall Guys, then this. 2 prime games that are perfect for large groups and they can't see the market opportunity.