Battlefield 2042 [BF6]

J4MES OX4D

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

A few of us played Friday night and I have to say it wasn't all bad. The waiting around to get a game and the menu UI can be very confusing at times but actual gameplay in the main wasn't too bad. Its Battlefield, so I don't expect a huge KD on this as I expect to get popped every minute by someone that is completely hidden. Huge maps look great, feel good in moments but possibly too big in parts. The ARs you start out with weirdly suck and I only started getting a number of kills when @jordie1892  told me to use an SMG - and then kills started to flow. Super stable when firing.

A few shite games, but then we finished on an absolute belter of a game, dominated as an entire squad too. Shame I couldn't grab the entire stats due to lack of scoreboard but we all equally chipped in double figures. The tank at the start helped me get 15 odd assists too @phil bottle @Greboth @Stretch616

If we could just get more consistent games like this one, with no wait time then that's what everyone is hoping for.

There's so many annoying little things that need to be sorted but I have to say I had a blast on Friday, really enjoyed it! 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Is this actually worth getting? My plan was to always get COD on release day and then get BF for Christmas or my birthday in March but hearing it's unplayable right now, although there's rumours of a big patch coming (or 2) soon, I've seen floating about?

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

Is this actually worth getting? My plan was to always get COD on release day and then get BF for Christmas or my birthday in March but hearing it's unplayable right now, although there's rumours of a big patch coming (or 2) soon, I've seen floating about?

Both games are absolute shit in all reality but there's probably some fun to be had on either. Vanguard was always destined to struggle but 2042 is a monumental disappointment and all-round shambles. Neither one really deserves the money though, but Battlefield is probably one of the most shameful releases ever with its lack of core content and laundry list of missing features. The 'big patch' is just PR bullshit to stem the flow of refund requests and I'd estimate the game will probably be in a beta-like state come March at the earliest but it'll probably take 12-18 months to actually finish the game to the most basic standard. 

The compiled dump of issues in Battlefield 2042 can be found here so I'd definitely read that before taking the plunge. For Vanguard, I'd wait for a Black Friday or after price drop which will be inevitable.

Core Features
  • No single-player story/campaign mode

• No standard server browser

• Fewer standardized game modes (Can't even play TDM or smaller scale modes without relying on community servers. Really?)

• No standard hardcore mode

• No persistent lobbies (seriously why do I have to matchmake after EVERY round?)

• Fewer in-game assignments

• No class system

• Less character customization options (than BF5)

• No profile progress/stats page in the menu

• No battle log/stats tracker for other players

• No global leader boards

• No dog tags (they still sort of exist I guess?)

• No custom emblems

• No cross-game profile screen (BF 4, HL, 1, and V were all linked by a menu if you owned them digitally, was a neat feature.)

• No spectator mode

• No permanent community servers (would be useful for clans and events)

• No Central US servers

• No test range (this one is sort of compensated for with single payer servers vs bots)

Infantry Gameplay
  • Fewer guns (even including all the portal guns, BF4 still had more at launch)

• Fewer infantry gadgets

• No manual leaning

• No diving while swimming

• No high wall vaulting

• No crouch sprinting

• No backwards prone

• No explosion knockback

• No rolling after falling from heights

• No ammo or health pickup off teammates

• No scope zeroing

• No tiered reloads/paused reloads

• No melee weapon choices

• No thermal optics

• No indirect fire gadgets

• Less anti-tank launchers (Come on man only one?)

• No lock-on launchers (The M5 works with the SOFLAM but that requires 2 people)

• No AP mines/claymores

• No suppression mechanic (This one I don't mind but I'm including everything)

• No first person takedown animations (whether this is a downgrade is up for debate, but I think it is)

Vehicles
  • Fewer vehicle types (and separate vehicle progression per faction even though they are functionally identical... why???)

• No naval vehicles (Except I guess the hovercraft technically)

• Cannot spawn in a passenger seat in transports at round start.

• No vehicle gunner direction indicator

• No lock on direction indicator

• No unoccupied seat indicator on friendly vehicles

• No vehicle enter/exit animations

• No tank turret decoupling (This was so great in BF4!)

• Less vehicle driver/pilot customization options

• No tank zoom customization options

• No tank gunner customization options

• No heli gunner secondary weapons

• No separate heli/fixed-wing controls

• No rocket aiming reticle for helictopters

• No control input while looking behind/free looking in aircraft (BF1 and V pilots, this one is gonna absolutely suck for you guys)

• No joystick/non-generic gamepad support

• General consensus seems to be that the helicopter and fixed wing flight models are a step down from BF4.

• No behemoths

Scoring System
  • No squad wipe scoring

• No player damage points

• No vehicle damage points

• No vehicle kill assist points

• No laser designation kill assist points

• No headshot bonus

• No long-range kill bonus

• No assist counts as kill bonus

• No multi-kill bonus

• No killstreak stopped bonus

• No comeback bonus

• No squad objective play bonus

• Oversimplified teamplay scoring (i.e. healing a teammate always gives you a flat +5xp rather than being based on how much you heal them)

Squad and Teamwork
  • No commander

• No special squad call-in abilities

• No squad field upgrades

• No in-game VOIP (coming soonTM)

• Fewer factions (with almost nothing to give the 2 factions any distinction)

• No cross-team chat

• No team changing

• No "create new squad" option

• No self protmot to squad lead using "request order"

• No clans/platoons (coming soonTM)

• No view of squadmates while in the spawn screen

• Smaller squad size

• No "Medic incoming" indicator in downed state (coming soonTM)

• No rank names/icons, just a number.

Maps
  • Lack of persistent servers means poor map rotation (I played for 10 hours and never saw Kaleidescope, Orbital, or Breakaway)

• Fewer base game maps (not including portal maps)

• No static weapon emplacements

• Fewer destructible buildings

• Very poor balance between vehicle and infantry gameplay

• No infantry focused maps

• No game changing levolution

• Absolutely zero cover between capture zones

• Poor spawn points (Constantly spawning in the open/visible to enemies)

• No fortification building (given how open all the maps are, this could have been super useful)

• Fewer urban areas

• No naval maps

UI and Quality of Life
  • Less control customization options

• Less UI customization options

• No HUD/icon opacity customization

• No HUD scaling customization options

• No gunsight reticle customization options

• No network performance graph

• No individual player scoreboard

• No ability to zoom in on the spawn map

• Less ultrawide monitor support (hud ratio is locked in at 16:9)

• Very poor friend joining system (Lack of server browser makes playing with more than 4 friends completely impossible)

• Poor console aim assist (big fat fuck you to console players there, dice. Hopefully this will come with the D1 patch)

• No in game crossplay toggle option (you have to change your global console settings)

Audio
  • General consensus seems to be the audio design is bad, especially compared to both BF3 and BF1.

• 3D soundscape is almost non-exsistent

• Less impactful soundtrack (menu music is very dull and repetitive)

• End of round music is dull and uninteresting (compared to BF1 and V this is a big downgrade)

• End of round voicelines are just so tone-deaf and awful. I can't describe how much I hate them. 

Also:

takes far too long too get into a game and

portal can only be set up externally on a website rather than in-game.

But thankfully I've not experienced any bugs, which is what makes or breaks it for me in the end, so long as there is a game to actually interest me. But yeah, if the shooting feels good then I'm sold. I played last night and I fucking loved it. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I legit cannot tell if those are bots or absolute retards🤣

I am opting for retards 🤣 they massacred my team going for the A flag . I had to do it to them 💦

14 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Both games are absolute shit in all reality but there's probably some fun to be had on either. Vanguard was always destined to struggle but 2042 is a monumental disappointment and all-round shambles. Neither one really deserves the money though, but Battlefield is probably one of the most shameful releases ever with its lack of core content and laundry list of missing features. The 'big patch' is just PR bullshit to stem the flow of refund requests and I'd estimate the game will probably be in a beta-like state come March at the earliest but it'll probably take 12-18 months to actually finish the game to the most basic standard. 

The compiled dump of issues in Battlefield 2042 can be found here so I'd definitely read that before taking the plunge. For Vanguard, I'd wait for a Black Friday or after price drop which will be inevitable.

Core Features
  • No single-player story/campaign mode

• No standard server browser

• Fewer standardized game modes (Can't even play TDM or smaller scale modes without relying on community servers. Really?)

• No standard hardcore mode

• No persistent lobbies (seriously why do I have to matchmake after EVERY round?)

• Fewer in-game assignments

• No class system

• Less character customization options (than BF5)

• No profile progress/stats page in the menu

• No battle log/stats tracker for other players

• No global leader boards

• No dog tags (they still sort of exist I guess?)

• No custom emblems

• No cross-game profile screen (BF 4, HL, 1, and V were all linked by a menu if you owned them digitally, was a neat feature.)

• No spectator mode

• No permanent community servers (would be useful for clans and events)

• No Central US servers

• No test range (this one is sort of compensated for with single payer servers vs bots)

Infantry Gameplay
  • Fewer guns (even including all the portal guns, BF4 still had more at launch)

• Fewer infantry gadgets

• No manual leaning

• No diving while swimming

• No high wall vaulting

• No crouch sprinting

• No backwards prone

• No explosion knockback

• No rolling after falling from heights

• No ammo or health pickup off teammates

• No scope zeroing

• No tiered reloads/paused reloads

• No melee weapon choices

• No thermal optics

• No indirect fire gadgets

• Less anti-tank launchers (Come on man only one?)

• No lock-on launchers (The M5 works with the SOFLAM but that requires 2 people)

• No AP mines/claymores

• No suppression mechanic (This one I don't mind but I'm including everything)

• No first person takedown animations (whether this is a downgrade is up for debate, but I think it is)

Vehicles
  • Fewer vehicle types (and separate vehicle progression per faction even though they are functionally identical... why???)

• No naval vehicles (Except I guess the hovercraft technically)

• Cannot spawn in a passenger seat in transports at round start.

• No vehicle gunner direction indicator

• No lock on direction indicator

• No unoccupied seat indicator on friendly vehicles

• No vehicle enter/exit animations

• No tank turret decoupling (This was so great in BF4!)

• Less vehicle driver/pilot customization options

• No tank zoom customization options

• No tank gunner customization options

• No heli gunner secondary weapons

• No separate heli/fixed-wing controls

• No rocket aiming reticle for helictopters

• No control input while looking behind/free looking in aircraft (BF1 and V pilots, this one is gonna absolutely suck for you guys)

• No joystick/non-generic gamepad support

• General consensus seems to be that the helicopter and fixed wing flight models are a step down from BF4.

• No behemoths

Scoring System
  • No squad wipe scoring

• No player damage points

• No vehicle damage points

• No vehicle kill assist points

• No laser designation kill assist points

• No headshot bonus

• No long-range kill bonus

• No assist counts as kill bonus

• No multi-kill bonus

• No killstreak stopped bonus

• No comeback bonus

• No squad objective play bonus

• Oversimplified teamplay scoring (i.e. healing a teammate always gives you a flat +5xp rather than being based on how much you heal them)

Squad and Teamwork
  • No commander

• No special squad call-in abilities

• No squad field upgrades

• No in-game VOIP (coming soonTM)

• Fewer factions (with almost nothing to give the 2 factions any distinction)

• No cross-team chat

• No team changing

• No "create new squad" option

• No self protmot to squad lead using "request order"

• No clans/platoons (coming soonTM)

• No view of squadmates while in the spawn screen

• Smaller squad size

• No "Medic incoming" indicator in downed state (coming soonTM)

• No rank names/icons, just a number.

Maps
  • Lack of persistent servers means poor map rotation (I played for 10 hours and never saw Kaleidescope, Orbital, or Breakaway)

• Fewer base game maps (not including portal maps)

• No static weapon emplacements

• Fewer destructible buildings

• Very poor balance between vehicle and infantry gameplay

• No infantry focused maps

• No game changing levolution

• Absolutely zero cover between capture zones

• Poor spawn points (Constantly spawning in the open/visible to enemies)

• No fortification building (given how open all the maps are, this could have been super useful)

• Fewer urban areas

• No naval maps

UI and Quality of Life
  • Less control customization options

• Less UI customization options

• No HUD/icon opacity customization

• No HUD scaling customization options

• No gunsight reticle customization options

• No network performance graph

• No individual player scoreboard

• No ability to zoom in on the spawn map

• Less ultrawide monitor support (hud ratio is locked in at 16:9)

• Very poor friend joining system (Lack of server browser makes playing with more than 4 friends completely impossible)

• Poor console aim assist (big fat fuck you to console players there, dice. Hopefully this will come with the D1 patch)

• No in game crossplay toggle option (you have to change your global console settings)

Audio
  • General consensus seems to be the audio design is bad, especially compared to both BF3 and BF1.

• 3D soundscape is almost non-exsistent

• Less impactful soundtrack (menu music is very dull and repetitive)

• End of round music is dull and uninteresting (compared to BF1 and V this is a big downgrade)

• End of round voicelines are just so tone-deaf and awful. I can't describe how much I hate them. 

I swear some people just like moaning too much.

I cba to go through the list one by one however, while I can’t defend the game too much as some of the points are valid I think some crosses the line in to nitpicking.  The lack of maps is a valid complaint but if there’s no naval maps why would there be naval vehicles?  No naval vehicles if there were naval maps I can get behind but how dare there not be vehicles I can’t use anyway is laughable.

As is complaining about the ingame music in my opinion.  Outside of Halo, I don’t think I could identify the music, or even the genre of music, used in any other games menus.  Even something like Destiny where I’ve got almost 2000 hours playtime I’ve still got no fucking clue.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

2 hours ago, Greboth said:

I cba to go through the list one by one however, while I can’t defend the game too much as some of the points are valid I think some crosses the line in to nitpicking.  The lack of maps is a valid complaint but if there’s no naval maps why would there be naval vehicles?  No naval vehicles if there were naval maps I can get behind but how dare there not be vehicles I can’t use anyway is laughable.

As is complaining about the ingame music in my opinion.  Outside of Halo, I don’t think I could identify the music, or even the genre of music, used in any other games menus.  Even something like Destiny where I’ve got almost 2000 hours playtime I’ve still got no fucking clue.

Thing is I agree some things are "nit picking" however people would probably be ok with some minor emmisions but fuck me look at the list, however we don't want to be seen to be moaning too much it's 2021 afterall got to be thankful they put out something..

...well here's you participation 🏆 dice well done. 

WWW.GAMEPRESSURE.COM

Hope that links ok.

I’m not saying people shouldn’t moan just have some objectivity when doing so.  Including things on the list that are in the game, things that make no sense to be in the game and subjective things that I doubt anyone except those making these lists care about knocks the credibility of the whole list.

Though on an unrelated note, I do look forward to having a good moan about GT7 having no spaceships to fly.

9 hours ago, Greboth said:

Many of the points may look like nitpicking in quantity but they all add up and a lot of the omissions are actual staples of the series that should be there day one. The naval complaint should have been directed rather at no naval maps IMO - a Battlefield game without a naval map is like a salad without lettuce. The Battlefield music is also absolutely iconic for the series so for them to produce something a YouTuber could knock up on their mobile phone using a 99p synth app from Indonesia is just dreadful. It doesn't feel like any real effort has been made especially when the studio used to travel the globe sourcing orchestras. OG's will never forget 1942 or Bad Company 2 and the work that went into those scores. 

It's a £50/$60 game so I can understand why people aren't as forgiving and are incredibly frustrated especially with less content and features than what the series was offering 10 years ago when the games released finished by definition. If patch notes can have 300 lines of fixes then I'm sure DICE can live with 100 of critique and if we get one thousand hotfixes then this 'nitpicking' would have been justified across the board. Feedback is far more detailed now than just 'Yer mapz suckz make butter onez' so people producing swathes of lines is now industry standard for feedback. 

Every Battlefield since Bad company 2 has had a really lacklustre launch but it has produced some absolute bangers. Most of the "issues" don't bother me . I've played nearly every night since early access 🙃 even with no aim assist i am still able to slap people 🤣 very enjoyable 

It will come good on that 60 quid price tag mark my words. BFV was a shitshow for a long time and turned into one of my favourite Battlefields.  

I will see yall out there hopefully ❤

Sniper rifle destroys tank faster than anti-tank rocket launcher🤣

battlefield_2042_reveal_screen_nologo_2.
WWW.VG247.COM

A comparison between various ways to take down a tank in Battlefield 2042 leaves the M5 in the dust.

Nice Dice

59 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Sniper rifle destroys tank faster than anti-tank rocket launcher🤣

battlefield_2042_reveal_screen_nologo_2.
WWW.VG247.COM

A comparison between various ways to take down a tank in Battlefield 2042 leaves the M5 in the dust.

Nice Dice

Its nice on those pesky hovercrafts as well 💦

12 hours ago, Greboth said:

I’m not saying people shouldn’t moan just have some objectivity when doing so.  Including things on the list that are in the game, things that make no sense to be in the game and subjective things that I doubt anyone except those making these lists care about knocks the credibility of the whole list.

Though on an unrelated note, I do look forward to having a good moan about GT7 having no spaceships to fly.

I'll be most disappointed if there are no Jetsons spaceships in GT7.

However I'm certain you wouldn't moan if GT 7 launched with 3 tracks and 5 cars and no timer to see how your doing 😉

3 hours ago, techno said:

I'll be most disappointed if there are no Jetsons spaceships in GT7.

However I'm certain you wouldn't moan if GT 7 launched with 3 tracks and 5 cars and no timer to see how your doing 😉

Of course I would, I’ve never said or suggested otherwise.  But to make a better and less facetious analogy, I wouldn’t complain there’s no rally cars if there’s no rally stages.

Also you can see how you’re doing, you just can’t see how anyone else is doing 😄 

Funnily enough, the start screen does feature naval warships, so I imagine that'll be coming.

The game was released for the Christmas dollar and that's becoming the new normal on the industry, and why so many features are missing. There was no way this was going to be released after the biggest spending period of the year. It is what it is.

Although I'm now going to have to find a way to top Greeb's use of facetious 😅

I'm playing each evening and I'm enjoying it a lot. There's an update today I believe.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

24 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Funnily enough, the start screen does feature naval warships, so I imagine that'll be coming.

The game was released for the Christmas dollar and that's becoming the new normal on the industry, and why so many features are missing. There was no way this was going to be released after the biggest spending period of the year. It is what it is.

Although I'm now going to have to find a way to top Greeb's use of facetious 😅

I'm playing each evening and I'm enjoying it a lot. There's an update today I believe

Patch notes

Update #2 will be available on November 25, and brings a set of balance changes for vehicles and weapons, and fixes for critical bugs we found during the Early Access week of November 12.

For vehicles such as the LCAA Hovercraft, MD540 Nightbird, KA-520 Super Hokum and AH-64GX Apache Warchief we’ve made adjustments that brings them more in line with other vehicles. On the weapon front, you can expect increased recoil for the PP-29, and more consistent bullet spread for most weapons.

We also fixed several critical bugs we noticed were preventing a consistent game experience. These fixes include situations where you could not be revived or respawn as intended.

Once this update is in your hands we’ll follow with Update #3 which is tentatively set for deploy next week. It will be our biggest update so far and provides a larger and more substantial set of changes, including performance enhancements, balance changes, and further QoL improvements. For an early look at that, check out our blog from yesterday.

The full update notes are available below

Update 0.2.2

FIXES, CHANGES, AND IMPROVEMENTS

• Bullet spread has been reduced on all weapons except Shotguns. This should result in better accuracy during gameplay

• Increased PP-29 vertical recoil to ensure that the weapon does not overperform when engaging outside of its intended combat range

• Resolved an issue where players who were killed close to obstacles such as walls or water were unable to be revived

• Resolved instances where players were stuck in a downed state and unable to respawn. We’ve also introduced a hidden timer that will activate after 30 seconds of being in a downed state that will force a redeploy should it be required

• MD540 Nightbird Mounted 20mm Cannons - we are reducing the radius at which bullets do damage upon impact, and decreasing their splash damage

• Reduced Blast Radius size from 3 to 2

• Reduced Inner Blast Radius damage from 1.5 to 0.75

• KA-520 Super Hokum - 30mm Cannon (side mount) - we are reducing overall damage and range at which bullets do full damage, while increasing the overall bullet spread

• Reduced Blast Radius from 2 to 1.6

• Reduced Blast Damage from 20 to 14

• Reduced bullet damage before Damage Fall Off starts 18 to 15

• Reduced Damage Fall Off distance from 200 to 180

• Reduced bullet damage at max Fall Off distance from 8 to 6

• Increased bullet range and spread

• AH-64GX Apache Warchief and KA-520 Super Hokum - 30mm Cannon - we are reducing the radius at which bullets do damage upon impact, and decreasing their splash damage 

• Reduced Blast Damage from 20 to 18

• Increased the Damage Fall Off for enemies that are further away from the bullet impact center

• We reduced the overall damage of the Minigun for all Land Vehicles, alongside bullet damage drop off now starting earlier

• Reduced bullet damage before Damage Fall Off starts from 18 to 13

• Reduced Damage Fall Off distance from 60 to 40

• Reduced bullet damage at max Fall Off distance to 6

• Equipped armor type for the LCAA Hovercraft has been adjusted which increases it’s vulnerability against different weapon types

• Battlefield Portal - UAV-1

• The UAV-1 has been re-enabled within Battlefield Portal

• Greatly reduced health regeneration delay and speed

• Increased missile damage against vehicles and infantry

• The drone is now able to roadkill enemies

• Breakthrough matches will now correctly end after the last sector has been captured

• Resolved an issue that caused players queued for a match in Battlefield Portal to be sent back to the menu, instead of joining the match when a slot became available

• Made general improvements to stability to prevent rare occurrences of game crashing

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 11/25/2021 at 11:54 AM, phil bottle said:

Patch notes

Update #2 will be available on November 25, and brings a set of balance changes for vehicles and weapons, and fixes for critical bugs we found during the Early Access week of November 12.

Another update is due in December as well. It's fair to say that this game should have been delayed for at least another 3 months. I'll pick it up in the new year when it should be in a better state.

fart.gif

On 11/24/2021 at 12:53 AM, Greboth said:

James tho innit. Dude could win the lottery whilst being sucked off by Margot Robbie and still bitch about the paint on the walls 🤣

I'm starting to get the itch. I will fucking hate myself if I ever buy this steaming pile of shit but Density is getting stale again. 

banlol.png

12 minutes ago, Diddums said:

James tho innit. Dude could win the lottery whilst being sucked off by Margot Robbie and still bitch about the paint on the walls 🤣

I'm starting to get the itch. I will fucking hate myself if I ever buy this steaming pile of shit but Density is getting stale again. 

It isn't a steaming pile of shit though, in of itself a lack of content =/= a bad game.  There's been enough Battlefield launches in the past that have been so bugged to be unplayable.  This isn't that, the game works and works well you just can only have 5 guns and play on 2 maps*.

*actual numbers may vary.  When polled 82% of 119 women agreed.

34 minutes ago, Greboth said:

It isn't a steaming pile of shit though, in of itself a lack of content =/= a bad game.  There's been enough Battlefield launches in the past that have been so bugged to be unplayable.  This isn't that, the game works and works well you just can only have 5 guns and play on 2 maps*.

*actual numbers may vary.  When polled 82% of 119 women agreed.

Your logic has no place in my emo rants goddammit. 

I don't need the whole list of features, I just think back to some of the older ones and realise quite how much is missing. Remember when BF came with so much shit in it that they had to come up with random new stuff just to stay relevant? Commander mode anyone? This doesn't even have proper squads, no scoreboard, no proper map, etc. Just give me the basics and I'll fork over. 

banlol.png

On 11/27/2021 at 11:43 AM, Diddums said:

I don't wanna say 'its only getting better' cos that sounds like I think it can't get any worse but its a decent spot considering how BF launches go historically and with some QoL tweaks i the right places the game will be great. I think having different games to pop on and off to rather than focusing on one game is the way to go.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I don't wanna say 'its only getting better' cos that sounds like I think it can't get any worse but its a decent spot considering how BF launches go historically and with some QoL tweaks i the right places the game will be great. I think having different games to pop on and off to rather than focusing on one game is the way to go.

There was a big update yesterday and you can guarantee they will be putting a lot of effort in this game. I would suggest only the surface has been scratched in terms of the features we'll get to enjoy.

The BF4 release had more content but was unplayable for me. I've played BF2042 most evenings and only once had an issue. It does need optimisation still as it gives my PC an 80 degree workout but other than that it has fit into my game library very well.

Hopefully I can find a cheap PS5 version as I'm the only one on PC right now😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg