Fifa pro clubs suggestions

JamaicanSteve

Hey FG, how’s it going! 

As a new member here, it’s been great to share a pitch with so many of you already. The passion and the great sense of community really make yous want to get stuck in and smash some clubs. However does not mean we’re not open to suggestions about improving clubs for everyone. 

1. The potential is there guys, with so many people turning up on a Monday the time has come to possibly add an additional weekly event into the pro clubs calendar. Completely open to suggestions on which day would work best for everyone. I foresee even having a midweek cup night on a Wednesday in homage to the champions league, with the additional choice of bringing SNF back to your screens for some weekend action. 

2. I’ve seen this idea being thrown around for a little while now. With the help of the community it would be possible to include a monthly goal of the week poll and/or player of the week. I feel this would be a great addition. 

Hope these are valid suggestions,

let me know what you think guys 👌

897F2BD5-581B-4A54-8DF8-7C053D7C718C.jpeg

Yes dude! It's been ace joining you on the pitch and on the flights to Verdansk lately! I was meaning to do this thread after a discussion with @GazzaGarratt so I am glad that you have done this.

I actually really like the idea of "League" Mondays and "Cup" Wednesdays. 

I am happy to a couple of days a week to let everyone join in even if I join the chat on a Monday but give my spot to someone else and then I get to join on the Wednesday or whatever so it gives everyone flex to do what they can.

In terms of a second night I would say Wed or Thurs are the best days as I know Tues is obvs GT and Friday is a selection of lovely games! 

Maybe worth trying to take a count of "regulars" and then people who manage to get on lately as well so we can see what numbers we are actually dealing with? 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

@G_dub52 Nice one mate, glad to see we're on the same page. I’ll keep tabs on who turns up and numbers one the next couple of weeks. 

Going to start collecting some goal of the month contenders as well tonight lads. Best be on form 

8 minutes ago, JamaicanSteve said:

@G_dub52 Nice one mate, glad to see we're on the same page. I’ll keep tabs on who turns up and numbers one the next couple of weeks. 

Going to start collecting some goal of the month contenders as well tonight lads. Best be on form 

Good idea dude and goal of the month/week is also a wicked idea! not that I score many haha 

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

@G_dub52

9 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

Good idea dude and goal of the month/week is also a wicked idea! not that I score many haha 

It doesn’t have to stop there, could also have best save of the month for the defenders and maybe even borrow the 2 good 2 bad gimmick from motd for some of blunders 

Great ideas man like the sound of these! Being a defensive minded player I also like the idea of defensive play of the week (James bound to get it every week though with one of his two footed karate kicks! 😅 should call it the big tackle of the week!