Football Manager 21 Touch (Nintendo Switch)

So after many years away from PC gaming and therefore football management games I have bought the latest football manager on the switch.

First impressions are pretty good and the level of detail to get used to is quite impressive also the way you can watch the games in classic championship manager text or watch highlights etc I think is really good. I made the fatal error as starting as Coventry so won my first 2 friendlies 2-0 and 3-0 and then played two semi decent teams and got smashed both times, I can't wait for the season to start! plus with Coventry I get the added bonus of 0 wage and 0 transfer budget 😄

Does anyone else have this on switch? would be good if anyone has and setup tips or beginners setting I should know. As I say its been a loooooooongg time since I played a proper management game. Ill also keep you posted on this thread of my epic downfalls and anything else I find.

GGFG!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I haven't played one in ages too tbh George @G_dub52 ! I suppose managing games back in the day I usually focus time on:

• Transfer List - picking up any frees or out of contract people at the end of the season
  • Formation - usually trying to figure out one that scored lots more and not worried too much about defence
  • Squad - Tried to get 2 players per spot so I could cover each position incase of injuries
  • Development - Use the Under 21/23 squad to feed additional players into the squads. Usually each squad has a gem in there somehwhere

I did think about playing one that we all played to then share the best signing people have found, etc but I'm all over the shop with games. Would you play a PC one if you had the chance mate? @Findmartin  and me were always on the PC Championship Manager versions. I'd snap one of those up in a heartbeat.

I would get one for sure when I get a PC (which hopefully will be soonish). I love managing games and this really feels like the old championship manager games. 

Ive made abit more progress into the season now too and am stringing a Carabao cup run together which is fun. Ill try and get some pics etc on here too, its really quite immersive.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

First impressions are pretty good and the level of detail to get used to is quite impressive also the way you can watch the games in classic championship manager text or watch highlights etc I think is really good. I made the fatal error as starting as Coventry so won my first 2 friendlies 2-0 and 3-0 and then played two semi decent teams and got smashed both times, I can't wait for the season to start! plus with Coventry I get the added bonus of 0 wage and 0 transfer budget 😄

Does anyone else have this on switch? would be good if anyone has and setup tips or beginners setting I should know. As I say its been a loooooooongg time since I played a proper management game. Ill also keep you posted on this thread of my epic downfalls and anything else I find. Also I found some nice tournaments information coming up at wetten.com/au where I got this first impression from.

It's a great game and I am really looking forward playing it. Like games in that niche.