The Day Before [SCAM]

J4MES OX4D

Looks interesting - a lot of The Division vibes but the trailer stinks a bit of Cyberpunk's marketing approach. I'll keep my eyes on this but raw gameplay is needed

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1611773259
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

The Day Before is an open-world MMO survival set in a deadly, post-pandemic America overrun by flesh-hungry infected and survivors killing each other for food, weapons, and cars. You wake up alone in a...

Bluedrake did a video on it the other day and I watched a bit. Could be good but I agree the promotion is a bit ott and seems to be trying to attract the casual player maybe. I foresee a lot of griefing 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 2/27/2021 at 10:46 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

The devs really need to start selling the concept and what differentiates it from that game. 

I genuinely can't see the difference. I've not heard what they are gonna do differently either. I could imagine based on teh shooting how an element of DayZ survival would work in this game...but where is the detail!!

Unless this game was made to create more hype back around Division 2. I see so many games that are doing this and making more well established games shine even more because of half-assed versions coming out from nowhere.

Now delayed until March 2023. Bloody knew it! Developers silence spoke volumes 

the-day-before-steams-most-wishlisted-ga
NORDIC.IGN.COM

The open world survival MMO will now arrive in March 2023.

Probably wont even arrive then. Yet another title I will happily pass on. 

7 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

It gets worse

oQuSMa9dtLZZjshK4ckPR-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Fntastic has come under fire for using unpaid labor to help develop The Day Before, one of the most anticipated games on Steam.

Sounds pretty desperate ngl! 

Zombie Division.  Hard pass.  I'm so done with the whole zombie genre.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I was looking forward to this as I love the apocalyptic style of games, however I do feel the zombie thing has been done to death now. Surely they could get a bit more creative with end of world / life scenario's.

I won't be picking this up right away and can see it being one of those games that drops in price pretty quick so maybe will give it a go when it's a little cheaper.

Besides with FO76 on PS I have been getting back into that which is providing my post apocalypse fix for the time being.

I'll shoot zombies until the cows come home, and then some. I'll never tire of that. 

I like shooting shit. I find that fun. I don't like being in an army, or a government agent, or a cop and the way the world is, I end up having to be a character like that in many games we play. So zombies are fine by me 😅

But yeah I get scam vibes from this game...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Also the 'game' has supposedly been moved to Unreal 5 yet the new 'gameplay' footage looks like The Division from Wish and about 8 years out of date. Also having to add in muzzle flash as a bought asset into your flagship trailer is one of the most desperately embarrassing things I've seen in a long time. We've had 1 screenshot, a questionable trailer and about 20 seconds of supposed gameplay in a year and the way this game is being developed and the devs own track record just stinks really. 

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/the-day-before-delayed-to-november-2023-amid-trademark-dispute-and-legal-issues/1100-6510837/

LMAO! Biggest scam ever! Game pulled from Steam just as they were under immense pressure to show raw gameplay. This legal nonsense sounds like bullshit to buy more time.