Elliott's Youtube Videos

Hi Folks, I've been a series of reviews for my Facebook Group: Home Gym UK and thought I would share them here incase anyone is interested in product reviews.

Muscle Squad UK Adjustable Dumbbells Review

Conteh Sports Conviction Pre Workout Review| Video Essay: Pre Workouts

What is the best powerlifting belt? REVIEW: SBD, STRENGTH SHOP, INZER, MODIFIT & PIONEER

signatures small.jpg

1 hour ago, RenFengge said:

Super helpful. Been thinking about adjustable dumb bells.. I just wish they weren't so hideous in general.

I quite like them lol! You guys are rather spoilt for choice in the US but these are the ones I could get my hands on over here. 

signatures small.jpg

1 minute ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I quite like them lol! You guys are rather spoilt for choice in the US but these are the ones I could get my hands on over here. 

Are we? Perhaps that's why I can complain that all I see are ugly ones... when I want a non-ugly version.

OT: I'm sore. I'm up a pound. I know it's from starting my lifting program. But I need to make weight for the month goal for $$$$. And, I struggle between thinking of holding strict to Intermittent fasting with a low carb/high protein meal to break the fast... and knowing/wanting to consume lots of protein to quell my hunger and feed my muscle recovery.

3 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Are we? Perhaps that's why I can complain that all I see are ugly ones... when I want a non-ugly version.

OT: I'm sore. I'm up a pound. I know it's from starting my lifting program. But I need to make weight for the month goal for $$$$. And, I struggle between thinking of holding strict to Intermittent fasting with a low carb/high protein meal to break the fast... and knowing/wanting to consume lots of protein to quell my hunger and feed my muscle recovery.

You gotta do what feels good mate, Punishing yourself is only going to raise your cortisol levels and stifle your progress.

signatures small.jpg

2 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

You gotta do what feels good mate, Punishing yourself is only going to raise your cortisol levels and stifle your progress.

So, eat the protein that my body is craving for recovery... continue on my "cutting"/"shredding" phase... and not stress on the timed goals?

Sometimes, I just need other people to tell me that lol.

26 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

So, eat the protein that my body is craving for recovery... continue on my "cutting"/"shredding" phase... and not stress on the timed goals?

Sometimes, I just need other people to tell me that lol.

100% Agree. Do what feels right!

signatures small.jpg

Fair play mate, I can see you've worked really hard on all this and obviously helping some people out with some great info.

Loving the dic pic reference in the last one too! 🤣 

Let us know how they've been received over in the FB group you're in as I imagine they'll talk a little more about all of this stuff over there rather than in your YouTube comments. Good job Elliott!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb