Some Changes...

I've not had any sleep...but there are some changes made as of late last night to FG.

For a change, no long essay from me, no long explanation - go and have a look. Massive room for scope. Just want to hear your thoughts.

GGFG

Cheers all. I know most aren't into feedback and all that jazz but I really do appreciate it. Anything constructive too. We can't make our FG better if we don't know how everyone feels. Its a radical change but we've needed some of it for a while. It also means alot of space for scope because some things are technically 'unfinished' in my eyes so room for all your ideas and - hopefully - some type of support that you all feel like you can get involved in and do yourselves to make this place even better.

In short:

• Brand New Homepage - better ways to not lose sight of the fact our place here is way more than just a forum now
  • New Game Hubs Page
  • New Patch Updates function - to be introduced for games of our choice
  • Opens up more multiple pages of stuff to be added - which could be literally anything
  • Merch updated with a few things we've previously ordered and know it works
  • Brand new Polls page - wrapping up every poll across the entire site in one place
  • Articles to be used as a place to better show off our FG game night stories - and everything else blog like
  • and clearly loads more potential
  • extra work went into to make the views work for desktop, tablet and mobile views

Just keep talking up and sound off. Its been a great start to 2021 for FG with all the things going on so far; obviously i'm a little busy atm with 5 more little crazy ones to look after for a while but i'm doing what i can to make this year a fucking great one. Heres hoping theres some inspiration in there that you too want to jump on the bandwagon 🤠 (no horse and cart emoji, so you get a cowboy smile instead)

Looking good.

On the Forum, it would be good that when you click the Gran Turismo link if, instead of taking you here .....it took you here instead. Might as well direct to the new Hub 🙂

Cheers @GazzaGarratt

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

25 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Looking good.

On the Forum, it would be good that when you click the Gran Turismo link if, instead of taking you here .....it took you here instead. Might as well direct to the new Hub 🙂

Cheers @GazzaGarratt

Yeah...when i did, we didn't have a GT subforum....now we do so i'll update it now!🤣

I hate it.  I want a refund.  

Nice job Lee 🙂  You're the man.  I really like how it showcases everything right up front.  

My one constructive criticism is that I wish our color was a little more red and a little less pinkish.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 1/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I hate it.  I want a refund.  

Nice job Lee 🙂  You're the man.  I really like how it showcases everything right up front.  

My one constructive criticism is that I wish our color was a little more red and a little less pinkish.  

Thanks Tommy. No refunds though, I need that money to pay for food for the wife and kids, obvs 😄

We needed to show more of everything here as its just so underutilised its a real shame. Hopefully first impressions seems to be helping it.

re: pinkish colour, I'll take a look at that at some point. Our red in the FG is actually off red already and that red is the same FG red with transparent elements added so its possibly the faded colour that is doing that. I'd like to get more done so we can switch up when we want so maybe use a few different colours from our pallette. Cheers man.

Anyone else hoping for specific Game Hub pages at all? I mean I kick things off but will clearly need quite a bit of help to keep it in tiptop condition.