Howdily doodily

Antpool84

Hi everyone, I'm Ant and new to the forums. I've been a gamer since i got my first playstation back in the 90s and have been a playstation guy ever since (though i did have a couple of xbox's too lol) and recently managed to upgrade to PS5. I play all sorts of games, but love horror and action games. I'm currently playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered, God of War and Maneater, with a bit of Fifa 19 now and again (career mode mind you lol). Looking to get into this online multiplayer lark and improve upon my noob status lol. Looking forward to chatting games and getting online with peeps 🙂

12 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

Hi everyone, I'm Ant and new to the forums. I've been a gamer since i got my first playstation back in the 90s and have been a playstation guy ever since (though i did have a couple of xbox's too lol) and recently managed to upgrade to PS5. I play all sorts of games, but love horror and action games. I'm currently playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered, God of War and Maneater, with a bit of Fifa 19 now and again (career mode mind you lol). Looking to get into this online multiplayer lark and improve upon my noob status lol. Looking forward to chatting games and getting online with peeps 🙂

Welcome in Ant!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Welcome Ant! @Antpool84  More than welcome to chip in and join us on game sessions on the PS5. We've got quite a few things on the go, I think what seems to be cracking around is FIFA, GT Sport, Destiny and Ark as far as I'm aware but loads played around that too. Played much online before? I wouldn't worry about the skill level too, we generally have a laugh and do what we do 😄

Keep a watch out FG Fridays on the Events Calendar - we usually play one game that a lot of us have so its at least one night where loads of FGers can make it. Good banter flying around as always!

Get involved around FG and i'll see you online at some point mate! 👍😎

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Welcome Ant! @Antpool84  More than welcome to chip in and join us on game sessions on the PS5. We've got quite a few things on the go, I think what seems to be cracking around is FIFA, GT Sport, Destiny and Ark as far as I'm aware but loads played around that too. Played much online before? I wouldn't worry about the skill level too, we generally have a laugh and do what we do 😄

Keep a watch out FG Fridays on the Events Calendar - we usually play one game that a lot of us have so its at least one night where loads of FGers can make it. Good banter flying around as always!

Get involved around FG and i'll see you online at some point mate! 👍😎

Thanks dude 🙂 I played online shooters a little a few years back, and have been playing NFS hot pursuit online lately, but thats about the extent of my online play lol.

I'll definitely keep an eye on the calendar

Welcome!

I'm still fairly new, but this is a super fun group.

Hope to see you playing FIFA with everyone! You'll catch me on Destiny... and maybe Ghost of Tsushima if we ever get a group going to do the multiplayer part of it. Otherwise, I'm here for Destiny, but I play a lot of solo games.