Return to Last Wish

Baabcat

Talking to our raid group seems there's a few people not completed Last Wish, which is incidentally Charlie's favourite raid. So i just wondered if there was enough interest for us to set a Last Wish raid up - would probably want to do it on a Sunday afternoon as its quite a long raid so we might need some time on it, but just let me know below if you'd be up for it.

Last wish is awesome. We’ve been doing it daily as it’s actually a raid and not a strike. I can’t help you guys with it but if I’m about when you run it I can help with the Vault call outs if needed as that’s what people struggle with. No doubt though Charlie has you guys covered tho but the offer can be there if needed. 

I think its a great idea to focus a little more on Last Wish over the coming weekends ahead @Baabcat . Thanks Clive for offering some support as it would be good to get as much for everyone as possible. Its definately a full on raid and enjoyable too so maybe we get a number of timings up across the next 3-4 weeks perhaps? This will allow for a number of people to try it as well as Clive can help look ahead to support and ask others that help FG out on a regular basis if we end up in urgent need of 1 or 2 more as we get there.

I also just want to get the remaining 1 or 2 eggs I need from it to get the Cursebreaker seal! 😄 but this is secondary to just getting more poeple completing it and used to it.

2 hours ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Last wish is awesome. We’ve been doing it daily as it’s actually a raid and not a strike. I can’t help you guys with it but if I’m about when you run it I can help with the Vault call outs if needed as that’s what people struggle with. No doubt though Charlie has you guys covered tho but the offer can be there if needed. 

Where we would need help would probably be the heart run, having someone spectating who new where the hell to go would be a massive help!

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think its a great idea to focus a little more on Last Wish over the coming weekends ahead @Baabcat . Thanks Clive for offering some support as it would be good to get as much for everyone as possible. Its definately a full on raid and enjoyable too so maybe we get a number of timings up across the next 3-4 weeks perhaps? This will allow for a number of people to try it as well as Clive can help look ahead to support and ask others that help FG out on a regular basis if we end up in urgent need of 1 or 2 more as we get there.

I also just want to get the remaining 1 or 2 eggs I need from it to get the Cursebreaker seal! 😄 but this is secondary to just getting more poeple completing it and used to it.

You're right about the need to focus on it, its along ass raid so we will maybe need a couple of nights at it - at least with the wish wall we could skip to bits we need practise on. Which eggs do you need by the way - we can always grab a checkpoint along the way if you arent about.

Also i think you still need full Arc encounter three on DSC, will try and grab a check point (I actually love encounter 3, so more than happy to run it over and over).Let me know if you do

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

You're right about the need to focus on it, its along ass raid so we will maybe need a couple of nights at it - at least with the wish wall we could skip to bits we need practise on. Which eggs do you need by the way - we can always grab a checkpoint along the way if you arent about.

I need all the eggs lol.. 

17 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Also i think you still need full Arc encounter three on DSC, will try and grab a check point (I actually love encounter 3, so more than happy to run it over and over).Let me know if you do

We can skip stuff but at the same time the best way to learn the raid is completing full runs, or at least in order if for whatever reason we can't finish it all.

The eggs I need are:

image.png

The two eggs from The Corrupted I just need to find some time to do - which i'm more than happy to do as a fireteam with a few others as I'm sure i'm not on my own with these!

17 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Ignore me, wont work will it - thats me not understanding how streaming works! 

Lol, tbh it won't be that far behind. If we wipe Clive @Teenwolf25  could see which way to go next time. Equally he could be there in the raid for us too for a few runs! 😄

16 hours ago, RenFengge said:

I need all the eggs lol.. 

Lets do them then! I know Nick @Bluebear  is finally getting back into it again after his brief sabbatical on Cyberpunk and he desperately needs most of the eggs too. I'm pretty sure you can get 4 out of 5 eggs on your own. I used Esoterrick's quick guide to get some of them already.

On 1/13/2021 at 2:07 PM, Baabcat said:

Talking to our raid group seems there's a few people not completed Last Wish, which is incidentally Charlie's favourite raid. So i just wondered if there was enough interest for us to set a Last Wish raid up - would probably want to do it on a Sunday afternoon as its quite a long raid so we might need some time on it, but just let me know below if you'd be up for it.

Well I would love 2 do pal .Still not got the 1k yet

So we got Last Wish done yeah !

And I got 1k Voices , evens bigger yeah!

Bloody heart run ! It’s a pain without all the insane glitches we were getting last night, still will be a lot quicker next time as it just takes time to learn. Happy to go again if you guys are !

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

So we got Last Wish done yeah !

And I got 1k Voices , evens bigger yeah!

Bloody heart run ! It’s a pain without all the insane glitches we were getting last night, still will be a lot quicker next time as it just takes time to learn. Happy to go again if you guys are !

Let's get it done! Add to this raid's group repertoire. I put something on for Sunday. We can adjust the time.

I promise I will watch the Heart run part of the video. I just didn't think we would get there! 

Nice guys! The heart run for me is one of the most painful ones because you can wipe a hell of a lot, even with a well oiled team. Everyone has to play their part in that bit and I must admit, I always get lost when it gets back to the Vault room and whether to turn left or right. That's mainly because trying to stay alive at that point is usually my key part.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you have to more than one person left to take the heart before you go down the hole to where you put the heart, don't go down. Apparently it doesn't like it so wait until you get teleported so the heart doesnt fall down and the last person can take it, go down and have plenty of seconds to deposit it. Is that a fair assessment @Teenwolf25 ?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice guys! The heart run for me is one of the most painful ones because you can wipe a hell of a lot, even with a well oiled team. Everyone has to play their part in that bit and I must admit, I always get lost when it gets back to the Vault room and whether to turn left or right. That's mainly because trying to stay alive at that point is usually my key part.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you have to more than one person left to take the heart before you go down the hole to where you put the heart, don't go down. Apparently it doesn't like it so wait until you get teleported so the heart doesnt fall down and the last person can take it, go down and have plenty of seconds to deposit it. Is that a fair assessment @Teenwolf25 ?

if you don’t have 14secs on the heart then don’t drop down otherwise you’ll struggle to make it. If you can turn your character towards the stairs and orientate yourself whilst floating then you can but don’t risk it unless your the only one left. Drop the heart at the top for the final person then they can drop straight down. 
There is an easier way to do the heart run but it’s rng based on who’s picked and the person soloing it needs to be experienced 

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

yeah thats the bit i always get lost at, too much going on