Indiana Jones Game From Bethesda

J4MES OX4D

Hmmm... I'm curious. But not enough to really care.

Then again, I'm atypical in that I truly admire Lucas for his advancements in film and film technology... and don't really care much about his actual films/stories. I did enjoy Indiana Jones infinitely more than Star Wars.

I think past games have been platformers. Didnt they do a lego one? Think the first one I remember is on the C64 when I was about 10. No idea what to make of it. Are they rebooting the film series or something then too? 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

20 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I think past games have been platformers. Didnt they do a lego one? Think the first one I remember is on the C64 when I was about 10. No idea what to make of it. Are they rebooting the film series or something then too? 

I had one on PC about 20-odd years ago and it was very similar to Tomb Raider at the time. It also inspired the Uncharted games. I think a third person platform-type game is their only option here and the most appropriate. 

Not enough to know anything which is a shame but just the name gets me more hyped as I loved Indiana Jones over stuff like Star Wars - clearly my Grandad had a different taste to most of you Star Wars geeks!

I'd hands down take an open world exploration game. You naturally think of a type of Assassin's Creed game because of what we know from the films.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

i would really love if it was something like uncharted with the great characters and with puzzles etc, i was excited about the lara croft reboot trilogy but it failed so hard with the characters and it took them until the 3rd game to have proper puzzle dungeons

On 4/13/2024 at 11:00 PM, phil bottle said:

Considered making a new thread for this but makes sense to update this one.

Gameplay video with very little gameplay is very contemporary marketing 🙃

Loads of gameplay there! 🤣 It does look good, cutscene wise...😅

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb