GT Sport FG logo - For Car Liveries

Greboth

After Lee suggested having FG skins for our racing cars, Mike asked for the FG logo.  As there’s no way to share in game you’ll need to upload it yourself

Logo's currently made;

1395046693_FGVectorLogos.thumb.jpg.941912c18784b1cf34626f380509c55c.jpg

I've also made 2 website decals, one lowercase and one all caps.

Download; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nb4yntiqnvmba97/AAA0q7UuMdnadYsdEDpnPkW6a?dl=0

If you need any other logos / versions of the FG logo let me know.  I’ll keep the dropbox updated so it can act as a logo pack for us all.

You need to go to the gt sport website to upload.  Specific instructions on how to upload to follow shortly.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Instructions on adding it to your car:

1: Download the logo using the link provided by Greebs above and saved to a folder on your PC where you can locate it later.

2: Navigate to the Gran Turismo website using the following link: 

ogp_gtcom_common.jpg
WWW.GRAN-TURISMO.COM

Gran Turismo Official Website

3: Click on "GT Sport Community" (top right corner) and then on the next page hit "Sign In"

You'll then need to log on to your PSN account login details.

4: Next, navigate to the Decal Uploader or use the following link: 

ogp_gts_portal_eu.jpg
WWW.GRAN-TURISMO.COM

View your GT Sport

5: Upload the .svg file.

6: Now when you go to add a new Decal you'll be able to select your decal from "User Decals".

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to GT Sport FG logo - For Car Liveries
On 1/14/2021 at 7:35 PM, Greboth said:

So as it turns out, there's something about text that svg files don't like.  So I've re-uploaded the FG website with versions that will now work in game.

@Misneach_ updated your ones too so they'll work now too.

Thats ace, thanks @Greboth. I tried to change the PNG files i had of a few into SVG but for some reason the game still thinks they're blank. Can you look to try and get these done at all mate? These were the ones i tried but failed miserably 😞

fgwhite.png

fgred.png

FGFC.png

If you all want to use the same 'red' from the FG Logos (and across the site) you need to put a specific HSV in:

H - 99

S - 77

V - 87

I've just used it on my Corvette and it looks ace.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:42 PM, Greboth said:

With the upcoming summer league, I've added a few more logos to this.  Check the OP for details.

Mate, those extra logos are incredible!!!

Thanks bud!

P.S. I need PNG ones too so we can use them everywhere else too!

Current Car Manufacturer teams ( @Lurch  @jordie1892  @crispymorgan  @Mikepjbell  @slamminbones  @phil bottle @Macca89  @JBR-Kiwi  @Greboth ) Make sure you get some of the new logos on your car for sure!

Individual FG Special Drivers! ( @Diddums @Kurt @LordBaguette @Misneach_ @tronic44 @Spacedeck @Stretch616 @TonyAE86 @Findmartin @TurboR56Mini ) Grab some of these and upload them through the GT website. Takes literally a few minutes and you can then add some extra awesomeness to some of your own personal liveries.

Get them done and shared up so we can see how many we can make 😎

@Mikepjbell added the Jordan logos in to the dropbox link in the OP.

I've added;

Full logo with the bee and the "handwritten" Jordan underneath with full outlines

The Bee logo and Jordan logo separate with full outline (so yellow Jordan, black outline and then white outline)

I've also included the Jordan logo with only a black outline and with no outline too.

Hopefully this covers all bases but if you want some other combo with or without outlines let me know.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Could someone with a bit more skill than me design an mx5 livery?  The car is silver at the moment,  but ideally it would be easy for me to replicate in real life. 

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......