GT Sport Your Favourite Tracks

GazzaGarratt

I'm wanting to suggest more tracks each week with our regular GT Sport races slot gathering lots of interest of late. So I thought i'd open it up to everyone.

For me, Sardegna and Willow Springs in Gr.4 cars can lead to seriously close times and very rewarding when you nail the laps. They're not super hard tracks to race on but there a small areas where you can work on each lap to get faster and better at the corners. They would absolutely lead to interesting races for sure.

image.png

image.png

And yes, Blue Moon Speedway is basically nearly an oval but surprisingly made for interesting races (and yes I did win that one but thats not the point 😄). I think if any race like this can lead to exciting and close racing between more of us is definitely one to keep in mind.

image.png

I'll keep an eye out for any reverse tracks or specifically ones which are better with a certain variation. Whats peoples thoughts as we start trying more tracks out?

Like you Lee, my favourite tracks are ones I win on too.....so that would be all except Blue Moon Bay 🤣

I enjoy almost all tracks in gt sport though I think some depend on the right cars.

The stand outs for me are Spa Francochamps, Suzuka, Brands Hatch, Kyoto, Maggiore, Alsace and Dragon Trail seaside.  In Gr3 or 4 cars they’re all quite fast flowing tracks but with a mix of elevation, off camber, late or double apex corners etc. that provide a challenge too.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I like all the tracks you mention Lee. In fact Sardenga has 5 layouts and they're all great.

I also like 

Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa+Miyabi

Sainte Croix

Alsace

But they're all good, some are just more enjoyable than others.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/11/2021 at 3:37 PM, phil bottle said:

Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa+Miyabi

This one was a really good drive this past week. Definitely happy to try with Gr.3 cars although I did enjoy it with Gr.4. Fantastic long corners which definitely test your concentration.