COD Cold War: Zombies

tronic44

OFFICIAL BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES GAMEPLAY TRAILER (Call Of Duty: Black  Ops Cold War Zombies) - YouTube

I played the new zombies for a few hours the other week, managed to stumble into the easter egg stuff but then had no idea what to do. I know they're looking to bring in a proper story mode for zombies but i'm liking the new version so far. You can call in a copper and escape at round 10 for some bonus stuff or you can hang around for longer and keep fighting.

Has anyone given this a go yet or is there anyone that would be up for teaming up and seeing if we can do the easter egg? I may have to eventually look up how to do it as i imagine it's almost impossible to work out unless you play it every day....i'm not even sure i can remember what i did 😄

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

OFFICIAL BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES GAMEPLAY TRAILER (Call Of Duty: Black  Ops Cold War Zombies) - YouTube

I played the new zombies for a few hours the other week, managed to stumble into the easter egg stuff but then had no idea what to do. I know they're looking to bring in a proper story mode for zombies but i'm liking the new version so far. You can call in a copper and escape at round 10 for some bonus stuff or you can hang around for longer and keep fighting.

Has anyone given this a go yet or is there anyone that would be up for teaming up and seeing if we can do the easter egg? I may have to eventually look up how to do it as i imagine it's almost impossible to work out unless you play it every day....i'm not even sure i can remember what i did 😄

Yeah I've played quite a bit and watched some videos but as expected I have no idea what to do it's usually left to the randoms I get thrown in with. 

Would be cool to get a group together and figure the shit out it probably won't take long to suss out.

5 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I've played a lot and quite enjoy it. It's great to rank up. I've managed a few of the easter eggs solo.

I would team up, however the time difference (I am in California) is a problem. Lag should not be too much of a problem

I won't spoil anything but I have strategy that I can provide if you want

Sounds like its worth a try one day soon. I do like the idea of Zombies now as its evolving into mini-MP missions that have raid-esque puzzles through it. I like they have an optional get out at level 10 option. Does it leave you with a checkpoint at all?

@tronic44 @techno  @cyberninja2601  and anyone else, maybe its a weekend mid-evening thing to start trying perhaps?

How many Zombies missions are there BTW?

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Sounds like its worth a try one day soon. I do like the idea of Zombies now as its evolving into mini-MP missions that have raid-esque puzzles through it. I like they have an optional get out at level 10 option. Does it leave you with a checkpoint at all?

@tronic44 @techno  @cyberninja2601  and anyone else, maybe its a weekend mid-evening thing to start trying perhaps?

No it doesn't leave a checkpoint.

23 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi,

There isn't that much to it. Most of the effort is creating the wonder weapons and then running around and surviving as long as you can or extracting

A new is apparently coming. Not sure exactly when

Has anyone tried the new Outbreak mode? I really enjoy it, it's more free world than a restricted zone which makes it more interesting imo and the maps look gorgeous (Blackout kind of vibes) which has led to the possibility of the 4-5 maps that are in Outbreak may be the new Warzone map which is coming soon.

My only gripe is because there's so much to do and the maps are quite big, it takes a while between maps/objectives to repair armour/pack a punch/killstreaks etc. We played 4 hours straight the other night and only managed to get to Level/Map 8 and then exfilled.

On 3/7/2021 at 11:44 AM, Dan94 said:

Has anyone tried the new Outbreak mode? I really enjoy it, it's more free world than a restricted zone which makes it more interesting imo and the maps look gorgeous (Blackout kind of vibes) which has led to the possibility of the 4-5 maps that are in Outbreak may be the new Warzone map which is coming soon.

My only gripe is because there's so much to do and the maps are quite big, it takes a while between maps/objectives to repair armour/pack a punch/killstreaks etc. We played 4 hours straight the other night and only managed to get to Level/Map 8 and then exfilled.

What does the 'exfilled' mean mate? Is this mode something that you can save your progress or does it work similar to Zombies which you have to complete all in one sitting?

Sounds interesting, I want to get into this stuff but reluctant to just yet if we haven't got enough maps. Any news on when they think more maps will be released?

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What does the 'exfilled' mean mate? Is this mode something that you can save your progress or does it work similar to Zombies which you have to complete all in one sitting?

Sounds interesting, I want to get into this stuff but reluctant to just yet if we haven't got enough maps. Any news on when they think more maps will be released?

If you get to say Level 10 and die, you'll get some XP and also some of the gems/crystals that allow you to upgrade your perks, weapons, skills etc.

However if you get exfiled (I think this is offered every 5 rounds or so) there's one big zombie wave you have to survive and then everything is multiplied so you get alot more XP and rewards instead