Fifa 21 E Premier League

Hey guys! 

Currently playing in the official E Premier League on Fifa 21 online against some of the world's best. 

It's been very tough so far but managed 4 wins and 2 losses at this moment in time. 

Have a few games tonight starting from 5pm and will be playing almost every day. 

Currently ranked in the top 25 in the world representing Manchester United. Screenshot_20210105_232506.thumb.jpg.c38006b84088fb51c9393185872fce89.jpg

I will be streaming most games live on Twitch so please come along and watch if you can 😊😊🤟🤟

http://www.twitch.tv/madtitanthanos89?sr=a

Thanks for all the support from everyone so far 

See you there 👍

#GGFG 

Screenshot_20210106_143932_com.android.chrome.jpg

Well done for getting picked @Macca89  and its been great to drop in to some of your early games so far!

Can I ask, how did it come about and where do these things happen mate? I think its a pretty cool idea representing your favourite team, i'm sure Rich @tronic44 will approve of your team too 😎 whilst @jordie1892 @ChaosGladiator and @phil bottle not so much 🤣 

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hahaha its the threat that united are back 🤣😂....... For now 🤔

Yeah I just registered on epremier league website and got accepted, genuinely think anyone can do it. 

E.PREMIERLEAGUE.COM

Play for your favorite clubs in free to enter FIFA 21 tournaments to qualify for the Premier League.

If anyone wants to check it out 👍