FGFC Soundboard!

GazzaGarratt

Some of the regular FIFA lot had suggested some iconic sayings and sounds that we regular hear so I think we should bank up all the ideas so we can make a virtual soundboard! I've already found an online place that we can make the sounds on, which we could even then use on a stream or even do something even more random and maybe make a physical one 🤣

So let's hear the best ones you can think of people!

@Macca89  @LordBaguette  @Dan94  @G_dub52  @Lurch  @jordie1892  @Glen11  @ChaosGladiator  @TonyAE86  @Findmartin

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Some of the regular FIFA lot had suggested some iconic sayings and sounds that we regular hear so I think we should bank up all the ideas so we can make a virtual soundboard! I've already found an online place that we can make the sounds on, which we could even then use on a stream or even do something even more random and maybe make a physical one 🤣

So let's hear the best ones you can think of people!

@Macca89  @LordBaguette  @Dan94  @G_dub52  @Lurch  @jordie1892  @Glen11  @ChaosGladiator  @TonyAE86  @Findmartin

If I remember correctly, the suggestion was: "Lets make a Tom depression / disappointment quote soundboard" 😅😂😂

cba

6 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

If I remember correctly, the suggestion was: "Lets make a Tom depression / disappointment quote soundboard" 😅😂😂

I believe I asked for a "Tom positivity" board. We definitely need a "Not again Tony" and the good old Jordie classic "I've just been talking for like 5 minutes on mute"

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Not sure we can get away with @Macca89 's 'dammit' one 🤣 but 'Shoot it' in his strongest, high pitched Scottish voice would do the trick!

@TonyAE86 's clearly can be a mix of 'Arrgghh, yeah....I should have....I pressed L1 didnt I'

@Lurch  James could literally say anything in ASMR and it'd work. 'Get in there' is quite apt when said whispering 😁