Happy New Year

Spacedeck

Happy New Year everyone.  Here's hoping that this year is an improvement! What did you do this NYE? How did 2020 work out?

I'm just home listening to My Dying Bridge and trying to get my head around what to do in Terraria.   Daughter was sleep when all fireworks started, but she isn't a big fan of the loud noises (luckily they didn't wake her up).

So as with any new year that closes in, do you have any resolutions you want to aim for?  I did have a few, which I think I'm going to have to scale back to be more realistic.

1. I want to read at least 6 books in the year, one every two months.

• I did originally plan to make this a book a month but I don't think that'll happen! I thought about a chapter a day, which would more or less read me a book in a month but I don't think I could stick to that.

2. I want to try go running twice a week.

• This one won't be easy, I may have to settle for at least a run a week. I still hurt a little after my Christmas Day fall when I was out running, so I don't know if it's worth chancing running just yet.

3. Do a little bit of cross stitch every week

• This will just depend on if I have a project on-going at the time.

Good luck with whatever you are aiming for this year! You will have the support of everyone at FG.

Happy New Year to you all and good thread @Spacedeck . We had a quiet one with the kids, and they enjoyed staying up until midnight although they were knackered and still not awake yet!

I'd like to come back to this thread as I want to think about what goals I'd love to achieve this year. Just because we think it might be another one of those years, I dont want to accept that on face value as there's so much we can still accomplish but I know I need to do much better than 2020.

One thing is for sure though, I would love to do more for others this year - as an individual but also as a family at FG. We can smash that out of the park for sure 👊

Happy new year all, I'm starting the year in good anarchist spirit and resolve to keep it that way.

By anarchist spirit I mean that deeply human sentiment, which aims at the good of all, freedom and justice for all, solidarity and love among the people; which is not an exclusive characteristic only of self-declared anarchists, but inspires all people who have a generous heart and an open mind. ❤

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Happy new year!

Good post to start the year!

Things I'm going to try:

1. Be consistent with working towards my goals
  2. Do more than weightlifting once a week (so, cardio lol)
  3. Focus on my health a bit more in terms of food, in addition to working out
  4. Have a veggie and fruit garden!
  5. Be a better leader to my work team