Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

tronic44

It’s been an odd year but even if you’re not with family, I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that it won’t always be like this. If anyone is alone this Christmas, please let us know on here and we’ll sort out a video call.

Stay safe all and Happy Christmas!

FG ❤️

merry christmas to everyone, i hope you have a great time and those who are alone because of the pandemic etc i wish you next year to be with a ton of your loved ones

Merry Xmas everybody. I hope you can enjoy it all in your own special ways given the circumstances and we can hopefully look forward to some normality next year.

Love you all and to reiterate Rich's comment, if anybody is feeling down at this time of year then please reach out. We're all in this together as a family. Peace and love all, peace and love 😘😘

Merry Christmas FGers! I really hope you all have a wonderful day, whatever you end up doing. We're always here no matter the day so share the love, feelings and good times with everyone. No one here should ever feel alone when you have all of the lovely people here! PMs, mobile, and anything else to get in contact are always open if they are ever needed ❤️

Stay safe and healthy and have a cracking day folks! GGFG

• Diddums unpinned and unfeatured this topic