Destiny Calendar: DSC raid

Baabcat

I'm not normally around on a Monday night @Baabcat  because i'm on Monday Night Football FIFA 😞 but if you're about later in the week and we have time around festive preparation i'd love to get in another raid 👍

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Yeah @GazzaGarratt I realised this would clash with FIFA and so you wouldn't be available,  but just got a free night so wanted to get it done. Will try and be around later in the week but suspect my regular Thursday night raid night wont make it due to Xmas Eve stuff!

Still we seem to have got 6 people signed up already, so thats great!

Nice to get that raid done , bit of trouble at Atraks but everyone kept calm and patient so was always going to happen.

and from there on not to have a wipe with two new people in  @RedBeardCG  @Kemp210  was pretty amazing , hope you all enjoyed it.

@Ajay  sorry we started without you, just didn’t know if you were going to make it. Do you have the psn app, just ping me a message on that if you’re running a few minutes late.

30 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

Thanks, @Baabcat and @Venom , for the run again! Soon, I'll be able to say that I'm slightly competent in this raid. Hahah!

(any chance you two will ever be up for teaching some of the other ones...)

Some of the other raids? Yeah sure. 

Or some of the other FGer's - Yeah sure again

So enjoying the FG raids we've done and a real pleasure having you and Carl along as regulars