New MCU TVTrailers

LordBaguette

Love them Tom @LordBaguette , thanks for sharing as I didn't know they were all out now. They all look way better than I initially feared so gives me a good reason to keep the Disney subscription going now. I actually really love the Loki one. Seems like a new storyline from another universe could start from it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Love them Tom @LordBaguette , thanks for sharing as I didn't know they were all out now. They all look way better than I initially feared so gives me a good reason to keep the Disney subscription going now. I actually really love the Loki one. Seems like a new storyline from another universe could start from it.

From what I gather theres 2 lokis in the trailer. One that teleported away during endgame, which is then snatched by the TVA. He is then tasked with stopping the older version of Loki meddling with the affairs of earth in the past

cba

I’m not sure about WandaVision but it looks a more interesting idea than the Falcon and Winter Soldier which just looks quite generic action.

Loki does look good too and if they write his character as good as the films it should be too.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png