The Big FGFGF Xmas Has Begun!

12 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Well done to the recent winners! It truly is a wonderful thing you have done here Lee. I'm sure it will cheer some people up and possibly give people a chance to play a game they personally wouldn't buy or play otherwise.

For me the FG Mug and hoodie is the cream of the crop. All the prizes are amazing and your so generous for hosting this huge raffle Lee! 

Absolutely!  No other group like this!  

I'd love one of those hoodies too!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Looks like Paul @slamminbones  was the lucky winner of them all with the FG Mug from 13th December! Enjoy a cuppa in that matey! 😎

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

7 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Looks like Paul @slamminbones  was the lucky winner of them all with the FG Mug from 13th December! Enjoy a cuppa in that matey! 😎

Drink up in style @slamminbones while hunting them trophys!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Well done to Cal @TheMuggySpud  who wins the Johnny Silverhand statue for December 14th! Well done mate! Enjoy 😎

Well done to Elliott @Middle Class Caveman  who wins Wreckfest from 15th December!! No excuse to miss out on these FG Fridays now! 😎 Enjoy bud!

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well done to Elliott @Middle Class Caveman  who wins Wreckfest from 15th December!! No excuse to miss out on these FG Fridays now! 😎 Enjoy bud!

I am genuinely so happy I’ve won a copy of that game! Thank you so much @GazzaGarratt you’re a legend x

signatures small.jpg

2 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I am genuinely so happy I’ve won a copy of that game! Thank you so much @GazzaGarratt you’re a legend x

That's awesome, I'm sure everyone appreciates winning. But winning something you are really happy for is superb. Well done!

18 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

That's awesome, I'm sure everyone appreciates winning. But winning something you are really happy for is superb. Well done!

I imagine it would, I'll let you know when it happens

#fixed

giphy.gif

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Well done to Harold @Spacedeck  who wins a voucher of his choice from December 16th! Enjoy buddy! 😎

Well done to @Dan94  who won the prestigious Personalised FG Hoodie from 17th December! On a personal note it's pretty cool to see so many people interested in this type of stuff so watch this space! Enjoy buddy! 👍😎

5 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well done to @Dan94  who won the prestigious Personalised FG Hoodie from 17th December! On a personal note it's pretty cool to see so many people interested in this type of stuff so watch this space! Enjoy buddy! 👍😎

Wahey awesome! Cheers mate! 😃

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

Wahey awesome! Cheers mate! 😃

Lucky win Dan! It is the dankest prize imo. Personalised and looks comfy AF, definitely jealous. If George won the hoodie as well it's definitely a rigged system!

I wonder what kind of system Lee has in place for the winners. I would love to think it was a bit of toast strapped to a cat's back butterside up and dropped from a height.

57 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Lucky win Dan! It is the dankest prize imo. Personalised and looks comfy AF, definitely jealous. If George won the hoodie as well it's definitely a rigged system!

I wonder what kind of system Lee has in place for the winners. I would love to think it was a bit of toast strapped to a cat's back butterside up and dropped from a height.

🤣🤣 I'd have probably felt the sweat again if George took another 3! 😅

But in all seriousness, if anyone is actually curious to how these work, this is genuinely what could happen as I wanted it to feel like you could all ask for as many as you like - the alternative was put up just one raffle and you have the chance to win 1 prize out of 20 which could mean you get something you probably didn't want in the first place and you'd only have one chance to get stuff. I like the idea you all have a chance every day (although in an ideal world I would've loved it if every person won at least one thing but that's the double-edged sword of a system generated answer!)

I thought i'd just grab the answers from the Developer who created the 'Raffles' application system i've installed for this so you get the answer from the horses mouth on how it works:

image.png

Answer from Developer:

image.png

Programmer Code Below:

foreach( \IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'raffles_participants', array( 'rp_raffle_id=?', $raffle->id ), 'rand()', array( 0, count( $raffle->getParticipants() ) ) ) as $row )
		{
			$winners[] 				 = $row['rp_member_id'];
			$uniqWinners[ $row['rp_member_id'] ]     = $row['rp_member_id'];
		}

I think in the future we could do some live ones through different means, but if we're lucky enough to do stuff like this continually, then this works perfectly from my POV because I can set it up, it nicely fits in with the User Interface of the whole website and it takes care of itself. I can log in whenever I want to the same page you guys see and check out the winner later.

Like always, in the future if anyone ever wants to start getting involved more on these bits specifically, just let me know. It will also always depend on Donations too which is currently made up of what I put in to this place plus current other donations minus the proportion we need to keep the lights on around here and anything else e.g. private servers. The more we have in, the more Raffles/Giveaways and Feel Good Fund presents we can do throughout the year.

This application can set up Raffles where we can technically allow purchase of tickets for stuff but that wasn't what I wanted it for in the first place.

Thank you Lee @GazzaGarratt

Can't wait for Tuesdays but I have to remember this is a racing game not the type you team up with @Greboththen take him out when he's served his purpose 😂

IMG_20201218_130933.jpg

slamminbones.png

Well done to Justin @FallenDark200  who wins The Stranger Statue from 18th December! Enjoy buddy! 😎

Well done to Hector @Horrible_Hector  for winning a voucher of his choice from December 19th! Enjoy mate! 😎

Well done to Sam @Capn_Underpants  who wins the Geralt Statue from the Witcher for 20th December! Enjoy matey! 😎

Well done to Tommy @BO7H B4RRELS  for winning GT Sport for 21st December! Enjoy dude! 😎 P.S. Don't forget GT Sport races on a Tuesday....

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well done to Tommy @BO7H B4RRELS  for winning GT Sport for 21st December! Enjoy dude! 😎 P.S. Don't forget GT Sport races on a Tuesday....

What?!  No way!  Thanks, man!  I've been itching for a racing game!  I'm pumped.  Thanks.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

1 hour ago, Spacedeck said:

Thank you for these chances 🥰 Again, I'll take it as Steam credit please. Looks increasingly likely I'll be buying Hades 😁

Well at least I don't have to put up an update to who won the 21st December now! Of course Harold, our pleasure 😎