The Big FGFGF Xmas Has Begun!

Well, Father Christmas turned up a day early for me.....thanks very much to Chief Elf Lee and all the other behind-the-scenes helpers in the FG workshop. PS version please Lee and now I need to find some Try Hard pants in the sales 🤣

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Well done to all the worthy winners, ok and the unworthy ones too😁

Thanks a lot @GazzaGarrattfor once again brightening up our lives, particularly after the year we've all had. You're the guv'nor ❤

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Congrats to all, I really didn't expect to end up with the 3 wins.  I feel a guilty even though it wasn't like I cheated the system ❣️.

Remaining credit to just go on Steam @GazzaGarratt please mate. Hades bought and contemplating what else I might like.

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Well, Father Christmas turned up a day early for me.....thanks very much to Chief Elf Lee and all the other behind-the-scenes helpers in the FG workshop. PS version please Lee and now I need to find some Try Hard pants in the sales 🤣

Did you win Cold War? Try hard pants? More like those metal bottoms those knights wear in a full suit of armour.

Can imagine you asking the sales assistant in a shop. "I love these, any chance you have them in Titanium or Kevlar?"

No worries everyone. I didn't think even I would struggle for time and other things around this Christmas week but here we are! Kind of helps the fact you guys could see who won what before me as it was automatically done by the system.

Well done to @Spacedeck , @Plumbers Crack  and @Misneach_  getting the remaining presents from the Big FGFGF Xmas Giveaway. Hopefully, like @phil bottle says above, it gave many of you something to look at, get behind for a bit of fun and joy as that was the only intention because it was only for existing FGers. Sorry if you didn't win, if we can push through into 2021 to make it a better year (and our lives allow us to be generous in an unstable world to donate a few quid every so often) we can try and do some more throughout the year if this helps everybody?

Also, if you have more ideas of things to link other giveaways too then you know i'm all ears to give it a bash if we can make it work. GGFG everybody ❤️

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

As always I think we all have to thank @GazzaGarrattfor putting all this together. You go above and beyond all the time. Fg wouldn’t be what it is without your contribution of time and energy. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

On 12/21/2020 at 1:21 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Well done to Sam @Capn_Underpants  who wins the Geralt Statue from the Witcher for 20th December! Enjoy matey! 😎

Wanted to properly thank y'all for this. It's exciting for sure. I've been fighting off the covid during the holidays. So this was nice to see.