The Big FGFGF Xmas Has Begun!

It is December and that means its Christmas every day!! (Well, clearly if you know me even just a little bit this is 100000% fact)

The Big Forever Gaming Feel Good Fund Xmas Giveaway has begun!

I'll use this thread to display who's won what each day - the Raffles/Giveaway page can be found here if you want to check them out - you can still enter every and any day you want before each day it closes around 5pm. The system then in the next hour automatically selects the winner at random and shows the winner on the relevant giveaway.

As a reminder, the prizes are below and then go and find it on the Raffles/Giveaway page!

1. Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe Edition
  2. The Hunt: Showdown
  3. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  4. Wreckfest
  5. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  6. Ghost of Tsushima
  7. GT Sport
  8. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  9. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  10. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  11. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  12. The Hunt: Showdown
  13. FG Mug
  14. Johnny Silverhand Statue (from Cyberpunk)
  15. Wreckfest
  16. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  17. FG Personalised Hoodie
  18. The Stranger Statue (from Destiny)
  19. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  20. Geralt Grandmaster Feline Statue (from The Witcher)
  21. GT Sport
  22. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  23. Playstation/Xbox/Steam Voucher
  24. Call of Duty Cold War
  25. Cyberpunk 2077

Good luck everybody and get involved if you haven't already! 😎❤️

Well done to @MrBiron  who wins December 3rd - A voucher of his choice.....what a surprise to wake up to on his birthday! Lucky bugger! 🤣❤️

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well done to @MrBiron  who wins December 3rd - A voucher of his choice.....what a surprise to wake up to on his birthday! Lucky bugger! 🤣❤️

Noice! Toight! Like a Tiger.

fart.gif

Well done to @ImRyzxn  who wins December 4th - Wreckfest. FG Fridays will never be the same again for you 😄 Enjoy!

Well done to Tommy @BO7H B4RRELS  winning the next voucher of his choice from December 5th giveaway! Enjoy dude!

Ghosts of Tsushima is also heading Ryan's @ImRyzxn  way too from December 6th giveaway! Still loads of days left and enter whatever and however many you'd like FGers!! 😎

26 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ghosts of Tsushima is also heading Ryan's @ImRyzxn  way too from December 6th giveaway! Still loads of days left and enter whatever and however many you'd like FGers!! 😎

Congrats, Ryan.  I was hoping to grab this one.  It looks super cool.  Enjoy!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Well done to @slamminbones  who won GT Sport from December 7th! Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday night racing now matey! 😎

25 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well done to @slamminbones  who won GT Sport from December 7th! Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday night racing now matey! 😎

Well chuffed 😁😁

Thank you 

slamminbones.png

This is fucking awesome and just what I wanted to see at the end of this dark, crap year ❤️

Congrats to all of you, and Leigh you're an amazing person, this is fantastic 😄  

banlol.png

George @G_dub52  is the next one to win a voucher of his choice from 8th December giveaway! Well done mate!! 😎

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

George @G_dub52  is the next one to win a voucher of his choice from 8th December giveaway! Well done mate!! 😎

Thanks very much dude! obvs PS voucher and I shall spend it wisely haha GGFG!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I think George @G_dub52  will be the envy of most people as the system selected his name to win Assassin's Creed Valhalla from December 9th! Well done mate, got to be in it to win it!

1 hour ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

G_dub takin' all the prizes!  lol  Nice job!  Enjoy dude! 

*Lee scurrys to see if there's a problem with the system generated picks!* 🤣🤣 I didn't expect that but fair play George @G_dub52 , like I said before you gotta be in it to win it! 🙈🤣

@Emma  is the latest winner of the Giveaway winning a voucher of her choice for December 11th! Well done and Enjoy!

Well done Mike @Laidback Lankyman ! As you've won The Hunt from December 12th! Enjoy dude! 😎

Well done to the recent winners! It truly is a wonderful thing you have done here Lee. I'm sure it will cheer some people up and possibly give people a chance to play a game they personally wouldn't buy or play otherwise.

For me the FG Mug and hoodie is the cream of the crop. All the prizes are amazing and your so generous for hosting this huge raffle Lee!