Keyboard & Mouse (for office use)

BO7H B4RRELS

My wife has crap keyboards and mice in her office at work.  She hates them.  She loves working on my computer because I've got a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth keyboard and Logitech G203 mouse.  These aren't the top of the line but they're much nicer than her office stuff.

I want to buy her a nice keyboard and mouse for her office.  I don't want it to look like a gamer setup, just nice looking office stuff.  It needs to be a mechanical keyboard, similar to mine in function.  It's got to have the number keyboard on the side.  The mouse just needs to have a scroll wheel and a couple of side thumb buttons.  It needs to look nice and professional.

Any recommendations?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Das

SHOP.DASKEYBOARD.COM

Das Keyboard Prime 13 is a minimalist mechanical keyboard designed to take productivity to the next level. Free of fancy...

Totally forgot about these, and I really really like them. 

44 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

Das

SHOP.DASKEYBOARD.COM

Das Keyboard Prime 13 is a minimalist mechanical keyboard designed to take productivity to the next level. Free of fancy...

Totally forgot about these, and I really really like them. 

I like that a lot.  Thanks.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

As for mice... I feel like that's super personal. It depends a lot on the size of the hand and whatnot. I like my Cosair M65 mouse.. and it really sucks when I go into the office once a week and go back to my sh*tty setup there.

If just for work, maybe look at  

mx-master-3-og-image.png?v=1
WWW.LOGITECH.COM

The Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse features MagSpeed Electromagnetic scrolling, gesture buttons, app specific customizations, Darkfield™ tracking, 4000 DPI, quick device switching and more

I've had tons of mice and keyboards over the years, for your wife you won't want mechanical but rather a membrane board with decent keys. Mechanical keys are fun and all but they become a pain in the ass after a while and having used noisy keyboards at work, I can tell you that nothing will get people to hate your wife quicker. Personally I'd be recommending a Steelseries Apex 100. I had the 150 for a couple of years at work and loved it, it was the most comfy keyboard I've ever used and it was silent. Had I known that the 100 was the same board without the RGB and half the price, that's where my money would've gone (and it was in a bundle, so I got a free mouse too).

Don't blow the bank, it's a work keyboard so keep it simple. No features you don't need, wired, basic stuff. The most important things here are comfort, noise and typing speed. 

As for mice, you know the good brands so find one that's comfy and of a decent brand and buy her that. Again she doesn't need 15 billion DPI and RGB, so keep it simple. 

banlol.png

She really loved my mechanical keyboard at home though, so that's why I'm leaning toward that.  I'll take a look at the Steelseries Apex 100 though.  Thank you.  She works in her own office area away from everyone else, the noise wouldn't be an issue for her.  I'll definitely give the Steelseries a look though.  Thanks, Dave.