Can Someone Explain This?

J4MES OX4D

- I go 38-21 with 43 total objectives and finish second

- Teammate gets 21 kills and 6 objectives and finishes top with over 1000 more points than me. 

This just goes to show how flawed the new scorestreak system is in places. No doubt the person had a huge streak with multipliers kicking in but it just seems so OP and objective play is shafted in some cases. It's really hard to build killstreaks in this game I must admit - 9 is probably my best but you don't even need to chain too many kills to land big streaks and insane points whereas objective players who may get two kills for every death don't have many points opportunities outside of the multiplier system

CW.thumb.jpg.b4033ad8549e721b8d9606d3a52ccdd6.jpg

I kinda miss the traditional system really. Bad players still don't stand much of a chance in earning even the smallest ones yet better ones can now land big ones even after dying a few times.

A few things spring to mind. Obviously longer streak multipliers.

If they shoot streaks down, UAVs are 100, attack heli/chopper etc 300 score. Also ammo pack gives more score per kill and ally ekia.

Also if you picked up a lot of blue tags denied they are worth less.

Probably a combination of all these. 

Well like I was saying assault pack gives more score. A 50p ekia assist turns into 75p. A full kill 100p elimination is 125p.

Also the confirmed tags are more than the denied tags.

And Ekia is a mixture of 50p or 100p elimination kills.

Small things like running UAV/cuav churn extra score. And usage of equipment like field mic/jammer earn 15 score if an ally kills an enemy with that in use.

I believe it's a combo of all the things I've mentioned between my 2 posts.

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Well like I was saying assault pack gives more score. A 50p ekia assist turns into 75p. A full kill 100p elimination is 125p.

Also the confirmed tags are more than the denied tags.

And Ekia is a mixture of 50p or 100p elimination kills.

Small things like running UAV/cuav churn extra score. And usage of equipment like field mic/jammer earn 15 score if an ally kills an enemy with that in use.

I believe it's a combo of all the things I've mentioned between my 2 posts.

Don't forget the assassin perk which also gives more points for killing someone on a streak.  All those things stack. Bloodthirsty gives you an extra 500 which makes a huge difference (and rewards campers not objective players)

11 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Don't forget the assassin perk which also gives more points for killing someone on a streak.  All those things stack. Bloodthirsty gives you an extra 500 which makes a huge difference (and rewards campers not objective players)

Ahhh your right, forgot about assassin. It does give extra score.

I think when you do an execution when you slit someone's throat you get extra score as well?