COD Cold War - Clan Tag

datfroggieguy

I am putting this topic here because although I know this is a Call of Duty thing, we are 1 and not just separated by games. I would also like to include anyone to make recommendations. 

As some of you may know, Call of Duty Cold War has listed the FG as offensive clan tag. So I want to get some suggestions on how we want to represent ourselves on the new COD platform. The clan tag allows 4 spaces to display your clan tag representation.

From what I can decipher, it does not allow FG to be back to back letters. I have not tried different options yet but will as soon as I can. Im assuming there has to be another letter or symbol between the 2 letters. I am posting this now to start getting options and I'll try to make a poll to vote. What I do ask is that if someone posts an optionnand you like it, please leave a like on the option so that I can see its popularity. I'll then create a poll at a later date for votes for the top 5 or 10. Once I figure out what limits us I'll update on here limitations to rule things out. 

Some examples so far that have been suggested to me are (F.G.), (FG01), (F.G), etc. (NOTE: THESE ARE NOT ACTIVE OPTIONS TO VOTE ON, IF YOU WANT ANY OF THESE TO BE AN OPTION, LIST IT TO BE VOTED ON)

Thank you all for your time and if you have questions, please ask. Stay safe.

datfroggieguynewsig.jpg

2 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

Classic [GGFG] ?

I mean I could think of a few more but as soon as I saw this one I don't think i'd look any further! 😁 Its pretty much our strapline that I use a ton.

The only others I could think about could is FoGa or the FG01 you have already. Its difficult to suggest other things that keep it looking like FG isn't it!