Decent Wireless Headset Opinions Please

GazzaGarratt

My son is 11 in 10 days time and I think its time to get him a better PS4 headset for his birthday. I bought him a super cheap but decent wired one as he's grown up which has been okay but I think he deserves to at least hear things way better than a simplistic wired headset.

Budget i'd say is around £100. Obviously looking for one that can last a little while...he has the tendency to get a little angry so the usual PlayStation Golds can be a little too flimsy.

Let me know what you think I should get him! Thanks in advance

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Golds still are the number one from a value perspective. Have they changed them as they used to fold up which was my worry of breaking but the new ones look like they don't? They are £90 on Amazon but Argos are doing special edition Last of Us II ones for £70.

The only other comparison I can find are these below from Mpow.

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Mpow T1 Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4/PC Computer Headset with Base Station, 3D Surround Sound, Detachable Noise Cancelling Microphone, Over-Ear...

They are £109 but the reviews are as solid as i've seen and I didn't know if anyone else has ever looked at them before? Any advantages over PS4 ones? All I can see so far is that these ones will work for PC and Switch if he wanted to use them on there too.