Cold War - Season One

J4MES OX4D

19 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

It's in the settings in the account info etc the screen where you enable/disable crossplay. You push square or something and it hides and shows email and I'd numbers. But @anticonscience genuinely doesn't have an Activision ID. I managed to add him with the gamertag. I'm assuming he has no Virtual imprint from previous cod's online.

Yep, I’ve played every CoD since Modern Warfare back in 2007 🤣

5 hours ago, anticonscience said:

Yep, I’ve played every CoD since Modern Warfare back in 2007 🤣

That's weird, it's just without an Activision ID I assumed you hadn't linked accounts or had no online presence. Did you play the older cod's online? Most specifically Modern Warfare from last year? 

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

That's weird, it's just without an Activision ID I assumed you hadn't linked accounts or had no online presence. Did you play the older cod's online? Most specifically Modern Warfare from last year? 

My stats from MW

mARnu6f.png

Yep, played them for countless days total Play time across every CoD. Had my CoD account since the start, even used the clan feature from MW3 days. I can only imagine I’m the only KonvictVIVIVI in the world 😂

18 hours ago, anticonscience said:

My stats from MW

mARnu6f.png

Yep, played them for countless days total Play time across every CoD. Had my CoD account since the start, even used the clan feature from MW3 days. I can only imagine I’m the only KonvictVIVIVI in the world 😂

That's fair enough mate, I remember that MW3 feature. We banded a group of forum players and a few lads from work. We were Destruction INC [DI] back on the Xbox 360 lol. Good times. I'm on PS 4 these days. Although Konvict is popular, your probably right with the VIVIVI.