Cold War Pre-load

J4MES OX4D

This seems to be the key bit out of it all:

Here’s the launch file sizes for the two platforms:

• PlayStation 4: 95GB
  • PlayStation 5: 133GB

Note: console players can choose to uninstall specific game mode packs, such as for Campaign or Zombies, in order to reduce the game’s overall file size. This content can be managed in-game through the “Account & Network” section of the Settings menu.

I'm going to imagine the Warzone F2P game most of us have downloaded at c.100GB will be separate to this?

100GB seems to be the way most games are going these days.

42 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This seems to be the key bit out of it all:

I'm going to imagine the Warzone F2P game most of us have downloaded at c.100GB will be separate to this?

Warzone remains separate and will just update itself accordingly in December. Still crazy to think that Cold War + Warzone will take up over 30% of users PS5 SSD space right off the bat. Thank fuck you can choose your packages now. I'm only gonna install the MP and Campaign with the ultra graphics pack on PC which will be around the 100gb mark. Not interested in the zombies portion. Campaign can be removed once I've done that too. 

6 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Yes you rank up in Zombies. 

looks like it is even more than that. If you play MW you rank up in Cold War. 

Shipment 24/7 anyone? 

Only thing that wouldn't work is the gun attachments but you could get your ranks pretty quickly that way

On 11/8/2020 at 12:45 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Tell that to Kenny! @IRaMPaGe

Haha, I do love Shipment. There is no spawn logic. It's easily the best map on MW. It's fun and easy to level guns.

If the original maps were better on MW I would play them more often. Or at least not whinge about them as much. 

On 11/10/2020 at 4:08 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

It's fun and easy to level guns.

Nail. On. Head.

Every time we have a go at Shipment its this that is always fundamental to the map. Its fun cos there is no spawn logic and not made to be a tactical twathead. Go in there, have a laugh with all the guns and explosions and level up whatever you use along the way. Kenny's @IRaMPaGe  1.4 million clips of him playing on Shipment on his PPR clearly show you can have some great plays on there too.

26 minutes ago, techno said:

Shipment is and always has been shite. Getting spawn killed or spawn killing is both not fun and dumb. 

What's also dumb are people that ask to play shipment then moan " oh not nuketown again" 🙄

I love playing Shipment on FG Fridays. I know you love it too 😉🤣🤣 Maybe after a few beers though 😁

2 hours ago, techno said:

Shipment is and always has been shite. Getting spawn killed or spawn killing is both not fun and dumb. 

What's also dumb are people that ask to play shipment then moan " oh not nuketown again" 🙄

I find it a lot easier to level up with shipment that nuketown and kind of like the chaos and nonsense. Nuketown is bigger and better structured for a real game.

I maxed out the Grau and AMAX using shipment in one day. I don't think I would have gotten to 3 gunbutt kills in 10 matches if I hadn't used shipment. Same with the FINN although that was a lot easier since it required only 1 melee kill. 

People did the same for dragon breath ammo. 

You can't do that as easily with Nuketown