Red Bread Redemption online!

So @ChaosGladiator @Nutcuttlit @LordBaguette Marc and myself have been plugging away at Red Dead Online for the past week and it's been an absolute blast. Yesterday we got a new member joining the pisse (typo but imma keep it) in the form of Matt. 

Just thought I'd post here to see if there was any interest in you lot to join up with us  would be cool to get enough players so that there would always be someone on to chat to.

Definetly a lot more fun now than when it first came out and you couldn't even spawn in without being lassoed by the nearest cunt on legs to be dragged behind his horse until you died. 😄 

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I can reinstall this if you like. I didn;t get far cos it was slow as hell so hopefully way more things to do now! 😄

It's so much better now man, easy enough to make money when you're sponging off of Aaron, Marc and Seb 😂

31 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whats there to actually do online then? Have they fleshed it out with full missions that can be co-op, etc? A bit like GTA Heists?

Well there's the "story" missions which are entertaining enough. They consist of about 5 missions per story and so far I've seen 3 stories.

Then you've got the bounty hunter missions which pay out more if you capture the target alive but less if they're deaded. There's also legendary bounties that are harder but pay out more in cash and XP. Each time you complete one, the difficulty goes up for the next time you do it. Starts at 1 star and ends at 5. Good for grinding.

The trader and the moonshiner missions are kinda alike but there's a longer wait in between when you can do them. Level them up to 20 and you get a very decent payout. Very grindy. 

I'm not too sure on the other roles or the pvp though.

There’s also races. With horses. Get the lads on for some horseraces on a friday 😂 There’s a bunch of shit to do, we’ve just been focusing on the stuff that makes money. You could technically also just freeroam and hunt/fish and explore rather than do missions.

Honestly some of the most fun I’ve had has been when we’ve attacked other players transporting goods to make money 😂

I was a bit spaced out last night and Marina almost destroyed my headset at one point but this was a good laugh. Cal dragging a certain scotsman halfway across the map was hilarious. Will definitely play more.😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg