Assassin's Creed x Netflix

Dan94

17 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

This can either be brilliant or just downright dreadful 😂 I’ll hope for the former but expect the latter.

as with many things in entertainment lately, they are either great or so bad it hurts, i really liked the spanish setting in the film but the modern stuff was boring and it ended with both the past and present feeling underdeveloped, hopefully they can do it justice this time and have a modern plot that we will care cause in the games after the 3rd one they are at best pointless

On 11/4/2020 at 5:35 PM, ChaosGladiator said:

This can either be brilliant or just downright dreadful 😂 I’ll hope for the former but expect the latter.

On 11/5/2020 at 11:35 AM, Tar-Eruntalion said:

as with many things in entertainment lately, they are either great or so bad it hurts, i really liked the spanish setting in the film but the modern stuff was boring and it ended with both the past and present feeling underdeveloped, hopefully they can do it justice this time and have a modern plot that we will care cause in the games after the 3rd one they are at best pointless

Netflix are knocking series after series out of the park and if we have only things like Witcher that was connected to some game franchises, then I'm more hopeful than pessimistic for this one.

I need to go and watch the film to bring me up to speed in case it takes things from it.