Destiny 2 Beyond Light - Story Reveal Trailer

GazzaGarratt

Looks like for the first time a boss will inherit the same powers as our Guardian will have so that sounds a little tasty. Looks like they're also getting our Guardian to talk more too, which will inject a little life into these cinematics. The thumbnail also looks like some form of barons like we had in Forsaken which i'd be all over personally.

Finally a little bit of hype starts to rise about Beyond Light for me as I've turned a blind eye to all news Destiny over the past few months to try and keep some of the new way Destiny is ahead fresh and exciting. What's everyone's thoughts on it?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

46 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

So this drops 3 days before CoD Cold War...marvellous planning that! 🙄

They don't go up against CoD tbh, the delayed date is now more in line with next-gen consoles like most other upcoming releases. I think the release window for 10 days from 10th Nov looks pretty amazing.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

35 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Will Destiny play on the PS5 straight off the bat or will there be extra costs involved a la Cold War?

Think it's a free upgrade but optimisation fully isn't till December. I believe that's what the more console video said.