Warrior (tv series)

Greboth

Season 2 of this recently started and wondered if anyone else is watching it?  It’s made by the same people as Banshee and so share some similarities but it’s based on the writings of Bruce Lee.

The story is good but isn’t anything amazing but the sets, fight scenes and overall style really make it enjoyable to watch.  Plus I really like how they get around subtitles for most of the show.

Season 1 Trailer

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

10 hours ago, Greboth said:

Season 2 of this recently started and wondered if anyone else is watching it?  It’s made by the same people as Bansee and so share some similarities but it’s based on the writings of Bruce Lee.

The story is good but isn’t anything amazing but the sets, fight scenes and overall style really make it enjoyable to watch.  Plus I really like how they get around subtitles for most of the show.

Season 1 Trailer

Wouldn't have recognised the title till I saw the thumbnail, I do remember watching the first series and quite enjoyed it as it was different but wouldn't have remembered. 

Yeah I thought it was pretty cool how they handled the subtitles

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How so guys?

Basically it depends on who the camera is focusing on.  If it’s a Chinese person speaking Chinese to another then it’s in English.  The only time you have subtitles is if it’s from an American’s perspective and they’re speaking Chinese.  But they have a camera effect to show when they switch to a “dubbed” Chinese (it isn’t actually dubbed as the actors are speaking English, I just can’t think of a better word)

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png