7 Days FG Server Map Collation

GazzaGarratt

Let's find a way of trying to see the entire map from all of our screenshots. The map is fecking HUGE and we'll likely need everyone's help to post their pics of what they've discovered so we can work out whats left to discover. It may help when we want to explore further areas and need essential resources, including building mini-bases to move between.

I'm sure someone like @tronic44 or @Greboth can use their skills then to bring the pictures together to make one almighty map!

I'd suggest using the Snipping Tool on your PC, selecting the picture of just the map with the co-ordinates, and then copying directly into here. I'll try and do some examples later today.

12 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:
KUI.GITHUB.IO

Map renderer for 7 Day to Die Alpha 17

Surely that will reveal the whole world rather than just where we’ve been? Which would ruin the point of exploring.

@GazzaGarratt I’m happy to do it.

It will take several snips to cover the areas peope have been to.  But if people post as many snips as required (with a little overlap so I can piece them together).  I can overlay all our maps to make a combined one.

As we explore more, if people provide updates I can keep the overall map updated too.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Went on a little cruise around the map today.  Headed north past greboth mountain.  Once I got to the burnt zone took a left and followed it.  There is a nice big city in the top left slightly adjacent to the zone, may be useful?  Anywho, carried on following it round for ages until I picked up the wasteland zone, not quite as big and soon changed to the snow biome.  Good hunting here as lots of animals and not a lot of hiding places.  Then on to the desert, make sure you dress appropriately as it gets scorchio here.  Another large looking city about 1 o clock as you look at the map.  Will try to get on and share some of the waypoints.  I'd like to build a base here in order to make fuel.

7d2d.jpg

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......