Hey, everyone πŸ’–

infamoushabit_

Hey welcome buddy! Glad you joined the forum ❀️

Β 

I've changed your links a bit to reflect your post a bit more, hope you enjoy them fella. Have a great stay πŸ˜„Β 

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Shucker said:

Probably because you seemΒ to have come here to promote your channels (in three different threads) instead of being part of the community. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but that seems to be the general consensus.

It was more of both lol. I know how a forum works, i wasnt just stopping by.Β 

1 hour ago, Shucker said:

Probably because you seemΒ to have come here to promote your channels (in three different threads) instead of being part of the community. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but that seems to be the general consensus.

No biggie πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Tell us a bit more about yourself dude,Β what other games do you play? What consolesΒ do you play on?

Β 

Like others have said this isn’t a place to just come and advertise yourself/channel.Β Stick around though, we’re a half decent bunch off assholes πŸ˜„

Β 

Β 

Β 

Welcome to FG, Jamie πŸ˜„Β I can see you already had the delightful greeting by @Diddums already!

Β 

As @Shucker Β and @tronic44Β have said prior to my post, this place is really unique and a one of a kind gaming family. We'd love to get involved and stick around, one extra thing of note though...

9 hours ago, infamoushabit_ said:

It was more of both lol. I know how a forum works, i wasnt just stopping by.Β 

Β 

...if you know how it works, its always nice to say hi and get involved in places before you want us to watch your stuff. I'm sure they are fantastic btw, but there's people hear that watch videos, follow streamers and even buy games purely because they value theΒ opinions of other FGers here and the type of person they areΒ - all based on getting involved and that trust has been built. I think you'll find Shucker was kindly helping you, so a reply like that won't go very far to help build trust upΒ after a glorious start that you had with Didds πŸ™‚

Β 

Hopefully we can get to watch them some day soon. Take a look around and get involved where you can. You might even find a whole Video section set aside from the Forum elements that in time could see future videos after getting to know us more.

Β 

Enjoy your stay at FG mateΒ πŸ‘