As promised in my introduction, I have set up a new anime thread for any and all discussions about anime shows past, present and future 🎉

To get the ball rolling, what are everyone's s top 5 anime shows? 

I'm talking about the ones you can rewatch again and again, the ones you show your friends to share the joy... That kinda thing... 

I'll start 😊

1  Death Note

2 Black Butler 

3 Ouran Highschool Host Club

4 Pandora Hearts

5 Rosario x Vampire

Honourable mention to Food Wars and Sword Art Online!! 

I'm slightly jealous of the fact I can never eat the dishes they make in Food Wars- I would be interested to know just exactly how tasty they are that it could make your clothes disappear 😂😂😂

Sidenote- guilty pleasure is to play the Sword Art Online games too 🤫

I can't really add to this as much as all of you guys but with the introduction of Netflix its helped me rediscover Voltron. Anything remotely like Transformers or that reminds of them I naturally get drawn to (just the 80s cartoon, M.A.S.K)

15 hours ago, Deep_diving_in_Lake_Hyrule said:

Honourable mention to Food Wars and Sword Art Online!! 

I'm slightly jealous of the fact I can never eat the dishes they make in Food Wars- I would be interested to know just exactly how tasty they are that it could make your clothes disappear 😂😂😂

Sidenote- guilty pleasure is to play the Sword Art Online games too 🤫

• Food Wars was really good but so far I really think Plate 5 was the worst, I hate the Noir members, they're just... dumb.
  • SAO is a classic and I have not kept up with the most recent season. Sinon was my favorite character.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Somehow, I missed this... Or maybe I wasn't really here by September.

Anyway. This is difficult, because for me, this always changes. This would only be my current Top 5.

1. Sword Art Online
  2. Ayashi No Ceres
  3. Death Note
  4. Parasyte
  5. Clannad

Not putting in Dragonball or Sailor Moon in this list. I watched them when they originally aired in Asia, and I loved them. You try explaining to your friends in US when you come back home the storyline of Dragonball Z... 😅

RE: all things anime...

@TurboR56Mini  wasn't home yesterday, and I did not feel like playing much after the gym. Well, I did, but Mimi wanted me to stay downstairs with her.

Decided I would surf through our streaming services to see if there was an anime that looked interesting to binge watch and fell on Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba.

I think I'm up to episode 8. So far, so good. Definitely a good binge watch. I don't think it's as deep or as heartbreaking as Sword Art Online is for each's respective first season, but I can definitely get into it. Found out that there's also a movie coming out tomorrow on Funimation, and there's a stage play/live action version? Seems like I hit the jackpot lol.

If anyone else has watched it or read the manga, would love to hear your thoughts! 😄