Yooo

Kieran

Hey whats up guys

Been searching for a gaming community for ages and glad I found this site.

I’m Kieran, 26, from Derry, Ireland

Been around the gaming community for quite a while, back in 2009 was the main era of gaming I was apart of (WaW and MW2) and eager to be apart of something now.

I mainly play xbox - z7j is my gamertag feel free to add me

Very recently just purchased a PC also but still getting it setup so hopefully could get a few games going on that.

Have an interest in learning photoshop and messing about with editing software too. 

Whoever is reading this have a nice day.

-Kieran 

Welcome to the community Kieran, I've been to Derry a few times as my mum's from Donegal.

What kind of games are you anticipating playing on your PC?

Once set up, add your build specs in the Hardware section so we can all drool🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

welcome in dude! I'm getting back into warzone now so if you ever want a game on there you can add me if you like. Activision ID GDub52#6614510.

Theres alot of good games being played as groups at the moment such as wreckfest and CoD and Destiny too. check out the events calander and get involved 🙂

Hope to see you on a plane to Verdansk soon!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Welcome to FG @Kieran , i'm Lee! Nice to see that you found a place online, its a unique place many of us call home so I hope in time you can feel the same too.

Many of us here play PS4 and PC with a few on Xbox too. We have some special large group ups on FG Fridays so if you have CoD and a few other games on the PS4 then lets get you involved! Definitely looking forward to hearing what you think you'll get on your PC. We seem to be having a bit of a survival binge atm on there with DayZ, 7 Days to Die and Green Hell all been played of late.

Hope you get involve around the place and hope you enjoy your stay at FG 👍