Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Emma

Good evening everyone,

My name is Emma and I am looking for some new people to play games with. I mainly game on PC but do occasionally dip onto XBOX or Playstation. I was a casual gamer when I was young until I played Final Fantasy series when I was 12. For many year after I loved the RPGs and joined a couple of MMO. Most of my gaming choices stemmed from games my brothers played (which I convinced them to let me join). I am currently jumping between games preferring open world sandbox games like Minecraft, 7 days to die and Satisfactory but have been known to play a few shooting games like Killing Floor.

I can't wait to meet people who have similar likes and to game with you in the future.

Thanks for reading,

Emma.

Hi Emma, welcome to the forum.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

I believe you have already joined our 7 days to die server.  I posted the details to our modded Minecraft server in Anna’s / CraftofBoredom’s introduction thread if you want to join.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Welcome to FG @Emma ! Great getting some games in with you already on 7 days, been a real helpful source of knowledge too! It makes such a difference when we have a bunch of us on the game, its definitely a change of pace having more of us clubbing together to get stuff done.

You'll find a large amount of us are on PS4 or on PC with a few Xbox stragglers about. PS4 definitely gives us alot more chances to party up on some things like Paul @slamminbones  said, FG Fridays are now a mainstay with banter fuelled fun!

Hopefully you can take a look around and get involved in things where you can, the more opinions, the better! Hope you enjoy your stay at FG Emma 😎

Great intro Emma, you made me think of a funny Lionel Richie video 🙂

Like @GazzaGarrattsays, there's plenty of games played on here and the PS4 get togethers on a Friday are epic even if its just to hear him giggle.

Was nice to meet you on 7 Days !

jeffersonclasswar.jpg