Grab a Zora scale and come deep diving in Hyrule....

Hey Forever Gaming community, it's my first day amongst you all today 👋

I've been a gamer since the early 90s when Santa bought my brother and me a Sega Megadrive with Sonic the Hedgehog, moved on to, my favourite console of all time, the N64 where Link became my hero 😎

Fast forward to me being the only person in my halls of residence at uni with a Gamecube and holding awesome Super Smash Brothers drinking game parties 🍻😂

Apart from gaming, I'm a published short story writer so I love anything with a great narrative whether it's books, films, TV shows or anime. 

I'm currently brainwashing... Er... I mean... Encouraging my son into gaming with Pokemon. It backfired somewhat.... He caught more than me on sword on the switch.... He's 5!!

If there is any interest, I was thinking about starting an anime thread if there isn't one already of course, and maybe a Jrpg discussion?.... 

What do you think? 

Another lovely intro, welcome aboard! 

Please start any thread you like, we’re a very easy going bunch on here 🙂 

@Middle Class Caveman  is big in to his TTRPGs and hosted a game of Call of Cthulhu for us a little while ago and it was fantastic. I’m sure he’ll pop in here, I know he hosts DND nights one night a week, might be worth asking about if you’re keen. 

Short stories sounds great, do you have a site or something we can have a mooch at?

What games are you currently playing, and on what?

banlol.png

Nice to see you here Nat! @Deep_diving_in_Lake_Hyrule  Super little intro there and extra brownie points because you started on the best console machine made 😎 shame that you got took away by Link though 🤣 The Gamecube however was immense and it sounds like we did similar things back in the day! Have you still got all your old consoles? Also, do you currently play on new consoles and/or a PC?

You should absolutely start some Anime threads here, if you enjoy your stay and want to talk about it all enough its easy for us to get a new section made in minutes.

Take a look around, get involved where you can/want and hope you enjoy your stay at FG 😎

On 8/28/2020 at 3:08 PM, Deep_diving_in_Lake_Hyrule said:

Hey Forever Gaming community, it's my first day amongst you all today 👋

I've been a gamer since the early 90s when Santa bought my brother and me a Sega Megadrive with Sonic the Hedgehog, moved on to, my favourite console of all time, the N64 where Link became my hero 😎

Fast forward to me being the only person in my halls of residence at uni with a Gamecube and holding awesome Super Smash Brothers drinking game parties 🍻😂

Apart from gaming, I'm a published short story writer so I love anything with a great narrative whether it's books, films, TV shows or anime. 

I'm currently brainwashing... Er... I mean... Encouraging my son into gaming with Pokemon. It backfired somewhat.... He caught more than me on sword on the switch.... He's 5!!

If there is any interest, I was thinking about starting an anime thread if there isn't one already of course, and maybe a Jrpg discussion?.... 

What do you think? 

Welcome! I'm always down to chat JRPG or Pokemon.

On 8/28/2020 at 5:08 PM, craftofboredom said:

You already know my thoughts on an Anime thread. 🙂 Need I say more? Let's summon the Anime geeks on here. 

I'm in for weeb discussion!

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD