Ghost of Tsushima: Legends - New Free MP Mode

After getting rave reviews and I know a lot of people here have picked this up, surprisingly its getting a free MP co-op mode in the Fall of this year. I must admit if the game was putting people off because it was only SP (like myself) this sure does look inviting now. Whatever you can say about Sony, they keep on nailing the exclusive titles with more free updates backing them up.

Anyone that has the game already looking at this as a welcome update?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 8/18/2020 at 12:41 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

After getting rave reviews and I know a lot of people here have picked this up, surprisingly its getting a free MP co-op mode in the Fall of this year. I must admit if the game was putting people off because it was only SP (like myself) this sure does look inviting now. Whatever you can say about Sony, they keep on nailing the exclusive titles with more free updates backing them up.

Anyone that has the game already looking at this as a welcome update?

So the mode is actually great, and i am wondering who has had a chance to play it yet? I have maxed 2 characters it is very addicting. The raids are very difficult but extremely rewarding once you get good enough to do them. The leveling system is similar to Destiny but no where near as grindy. I would suggest playing the original game on at least hard though before going online as it can be tough at times

There is like a story mode which has several missions, and then you have survival which currently has 3 maps (all of which have 3 levels of difficulty dependant on your level). There are also the 3 raids which are huge and can go on for hours which you need co-ordinations and mics are a must. There are the 4 classes hunter, samurai, ronin and assasin. All are very unique and fit different plays styles. I started with assassin then moved to samurai. Currently leveling up my hunter though

My impressions for a FREE online add on have to be 9.5/10. They also updated it very quickly with quality of life improvements across it after feedback from the community. They really care about the game which is great to see. Id love it if it got a PS5 upgrade eventually. I would say it is probably in my top 3 favourite single player games ever, and the online just sweetens the deal

cba

Will have to take a look Tom @LordBaguette  as that's great praise. @Jason  and @JsinOwl  have had a dabble as Tommy has mentioned and I think they're happy with it too. The only thing i'm a little concerned about is how the hack and slash technique works. However, thats mainly down to me not loving a lot of button mash sword games which I don't think this one is from the face of it. I'll get it installed and we can try some over the next week if we find one evening.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Have to get back on this  it's a very well done game. I've seen @JsinOwl on PSN playing it but not many others. Haven't tried the update yet but I'd be up for giving it a go. Shame the Owl isn't here to give us his thoughts.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg