DayZ RP

phil bottle

Have a read of the basics below, then let me know your progress.

WWW.DAYZRP.COM

•  Forget all your old DayZ habits. No shooting on sight, no exploiting bugs, no loot cycling or duping, no camping or hunting other survivors. This community is about role playing. We are NOT a simple "no-KoS" server. Everything like gear, weapons or vehicles in game are secondary objectives, your primary one is to create authentic role play with other players.
  •  Have a clean sheet. We have an absolute zero tolerance policy for cheating, exploits or any attempt thereof. If we find out you've been cheating in any competetive multiplayer games, received a BattlEye global ban or have recent VAC bans on your Steam account you will be immediately blacklisted or banned from DayZRP without any questions asked.
  •  All members must carefully read the community and server rules, this newcomer guide and Frequently Asked Questions before considering joining or asking questionss

1. Create a user for the website.

2. Read the rules and lore.

3. Prepare a character name and back story.

4. Apply to be whitelisted.

5. Bosh

It might be a day or two after you apply before you get access.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'll try and have a read later when we get a break from house jobs. It sure sounds fun but I don't want it to distract us from being able to jump into discord chat at anytime and do the scavenging/hunting like we currently are doing.

I don't think i'm the best at staying in Character mode for the entire of my play if i'm totally honest! 🤣

I'll try and have a read later when we get a break from house jobs. It sure sounds fun but I don't want it to distract us from being able to jump into discord chat at anytime and do the scavenging/hunting like we currently are doing.

I don't think i'm the best at staying in Character mode for the entire of my play if i'm totally honest! [emoji1787]
Make your character a wandering ex-poacher, sorted.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

23 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Make your character a wandering ex-poacher, sorted.

Nickname - Magpie? 😉

So I've actually been rather keen to play a bit more. The Septicfalcon server is ok but it's dead as a doornail, there's no threat or HOLY FUCK moments, nor is there any night cycle. If anything, the only danger in the game is starvation and thirst, both of which seem to be turned up a bit whilst the food / drink spawns are turned down to nothing.

My problem is, I like the KOS stuff. I like the threat of seeing other people in the distance and the adrenaline winding me the fuck up. I have no interest in role play, it just removes the biggest and most exciting aspects of DayZ.

I'll find a different server and post it up. When I'm online I'll pop a message in the whatsapp group indicating that I'm online, if you lot want to stop playing My Little Pony for a bit and come be ruthless murder machines instead, you will know where to find me 😄 

banlol.png

So I've actually been rather keen to play a bit more. The Septicfalcon server is ok but it's dead as a doornail, there's no threat or HOLY FUCK moments, nor is there any night cycle. If anything, the only danger in the game is starvation and thirst, both of which seem to be turned up a bit whilst the food / drink spawns are turned down to nothing.

My problem is, I like the KOS stuff. I like the threat of seeing other people in the distance and the adrenaline winding me the fuck up. I have no interest in role play, it just removes the biggest and most exciting aspects of DayZ.

I'll find a different server and post it up. When I'm online I'll pop a message in the whatsapp group indicating that I'm online, if you lot want to stop playing My Little Pony for a bit and come be ruthless murder machines instead, you will know where to find me [emoji1] 
Arma 3 DayZ is best for that kind of thing, has the best PVP, all the guns and equipment and vehicles. Particularly DayZ Exile on A3.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg