Your Remaining Games for 2020?

What games are you purchasing for the rest of the year and possibly to end this generation? 

I'm going for:-

- Microsoft Flight Simulator

- Crusader Kings III

- Mafia Definitive Edition

- Cyberpunk 2077

Still undecided about Black Ops Cold War and will probably give Wasteland 3 a miss for the time being as it's expensive and I wont have the time. No football purchases for me either - FIFA will probably be an old gen game and PES is confirmed to be merely a season update costing half the price which can be achieved simply with a free mod that will be completed in 3 weeks time. Halo Infinite being delayed is a blessing and I may leave Watch Dogs Legion for down the line. 

I've tried to leave this thread unread because I wanted to give it some thought but I keep coming back round to just making the most of all the games I currently own and finding more time for all of them (somehow).

So far I want to get much more into:

DayZ - PC & PS4 (Our own FG server if poss)

7 Days to Die - PC (on our own FG Server)

Green Hell - PC (co-op campaign)

GT Sport - PS4 (FG Time trials)

Assetto Corsa - PS4 (FG Time trials)

Destiny 2 - PS4 & PC (Complete raids/challenges for FGers and myself. Plus triumphs. And dabble on PC setting more. Oh and DLC in Nov)

Hunt Showdown - PS4 (More game nights on this. Prestige player at least once)

Wreckfest - PS4 (Get enough Fame for new awesome cars. And platinum the game)

FIFA 20 - PS4 (FG Pro Clubs evenings)

CoD Warzone - (More grouping up and start to get into challenges more)

XIII - PS4 (New release, remake of old xbox game I loved)

And a million more games i'm sure but my brain won't think straight cos there's too many!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Cyberpunk 2077 is top of my list and I had Bloodlines on too but they made an announcement recently that release is to be pushed back to next year... It was going to be my Xmas present to myself 😕

I'm also looking forward to the remastered version of Kingdoms of Amalur that's out really soon. 

1 hour ago, Deep_diving_in_Lake_Hyrule said:

Cyberpunk 2077 is top of my list and I had Bloodlines on too but they made an announcement recently that release is to be pushed back to next year... It was going to be my Xmas present to myself 😕

I'm also looking forward to the remastered version of Kingdoms of Amalur that's out really soon. 

The Bloodlines fiasco is disappointing, I only discovered the first game recently and I modded it immediately.

Welcome to FG by the way, you are now obliged to write an introductory post in the 'Introductions' section 😀

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Vampire: The Masquerade games were my pc gaming heaven and I was so excited for the console version... I still have the preorder in place, I'm optimistic that way 😎

If everyone else has posted an intro, I will too 👍

3 hours ago, Deep_diving_in_Lake_Hyrule said:

I was very disappointed about Bloodlines 2 being delayed and it seems like there hell going on behind the scenes with a few key dismissals and the publishers furious. It's been available to pre-order for the past 15 months and now with no concrete release date or even window, many people are refunding in droves.  Paradox Interactive should have never acquired this brand because it's not their typical genre and the developers given the task of producing it have a threadbare and dismal track record. It really is a disaster all round. 

I hear you! The carrot has been dangling in front of me for that long it feels like a a fever dream. I haven't cancelled my pre order yet... I'm still holding onto the hope of a successful console port of a world of darkness game