FG specific - What were the original clan names years ago?

GazzaGarratt

Specific question for the original FGers thats been here for an age.

What were all the clan names that people played under? Would love to know who was in which one as I'm looking at getting a big CoD night, like we usually do but it would be awesome to get a few 6v6 hilarious gunfights going against each other for old times sake!

I think there was T2k - Tendency 2 Kill, Alliance? and another one. FPSHQ or something like that. Just be good to remember who was in which one and maybe some internal fun connecting with old FGers as well as making some new FGer teams up too.

3 hours ago, Diddums said:

Yes, that's right! Fuck we're going back to before I even showed up on the scene! 

It's crazy to me how long ago all of this started.  Mw2forums seems like forever ago.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I believe the original clans were Blood4Blood on the ps3 and Destruction Inc. On the xbox. B4B eventually split in two during mw3 due to some differences which is how T2K and Alliance became a thing.

HvT may have been what turned into Alliance 🤔 I kinda dropped out of mw2 forums for a while during mw3 because of the whole incident so there could have been another name in the picture 😂