Ghost of Tsushima

Dan94

4 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

They are adding new content to the online soon as well for free called Rivals. 

Whats Rivals mate? Different to the co-op experience they added too?

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whats Rivals mate? Different to the co-op experience they added too?

Kind of, its a 2v2 mode where you kill waves of enemies but competing against another team

cba

The ps5 upgrade makes this one of the prettiest games I’ve played. Really nice. If you have a ps5 and haven’t played it at all it’s definitely worth a look. 

The multiplayer for this game is pretty enjoyable. I heard they are, or maybe they already have, going to make it a stand alone release. 

Not sure who’s gonna buy that instead of the full game, but whatever I guess. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

11 hours ago, Jason said:

The ps5 upgrade makes this one of the prettiest games I’ve played. Really nice. If you have a ps5 and haven’t played it at all it’s definitely worth a look. 

The multiplayer for this game is pretty enjoyable. I heard they are, or maybe they already have, going to make it a stand alone release. 

Not sure who’s gonna buy that instead of the full game, but whatever I guess. 

I don't know why they'd make it a standalone release either, unless they flesh it out way more than it is already. Granted though, its a fantastic co-op game mode and really enjoyable if you get time to play with mates on it.

Got my head down the last couple of weeks and concentrated on getting this game completed. So glad I went back to it. The story, including the side missions, is top drawer. The choice of endings is nice too.

Will go back and platinum it at some point as I'm already close and will try the multiplayer as well. But a break first as I've barely played much else.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

22 hours ago, phil bottle said:

and will try the multiplayer as well.

We should set up an evening for that. I really enjoyed a few go's on it with Tom @LordBaguette . Very underrated multiplayer mode.

I heard the online part (Legend) is kinda neh, but the guy who said it don't really play co op/online much. Will have to give it a shot, after reading this. 

They really could have made a few more different looking npc's though! 

On 10/4/2021 at 12:23 PM, phil bottle said:

Got my head down the last couple of weeks and concentrated on getting this game completed. So glad I went back to it. The story, including the side missions, is top drawer. The choice of endings is nice too.

Will go back and platinum it at some point as I'm already close and will try the multiplayer as well. But a break first as I've barely played much else.

I really need to get this game, i've heard so many really positive things about it. How long roughly did it take to complete?

20 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I heard the online part (Legend) is kinda neh, but the guy who said it don't really play co op/online much. Will have to give it a shot, after reading this. 

They really could have made a few more different looking npc's though! 

Mate, its actually fantastic if you can find a few people to play with...although it matchmakes anyway so they'll be people you can play it with. Really good missions with strategy and stuff to do to get through each one. Tom @LordBaguette  would vouch it for it more as I think he maxxed out all his playable characters he loved it that much 🤣

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Mate, its actually fantastic if you can find a few people to play with...although it matchmakes anyway so they'll be people you can play it with. Really good missions with strategy and stuff to do to get through each one. Tom @LordBaguette  would vouch it for it more as I think he maxxed out all his playable characters he loved it that much 🤣

I have basically mastered it at this point, played it to death. The new rivals stuff is good, probably some of the best stuff theyve done. Considering its all free as well is crazy. 

cba

4 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

I really need to get this game, i've heard so many really positive things about it. How long roughly did it take to complete?

Not sure but single player base game I'd guess around 15 hours

cba

Yea probably about right, I platted it in around that time maybe more like 60. I did new game plus as well on lethal which added a chunk

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

If you do all the side quests it's a 70 hour game. I did them because they help unlock all the special moves and weapons. And because they were all done really well story-wise.

cba

LOVE this game!  I played the hell out of it when it was initially released, enjoyed the legends mode as well, and after completing Forbidden West, I think I'm gonna jump back into this and run through the Ike Island expansion.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

On 3/26/2022 at 10:04 PM, Riff Machine said:

LOVE this game!  I played the hell out of it when it was initially released, enjoyed the legends mode as well, and after completing Forbidden West, I think I'm gonna jump back into this and run through the Ike Island expansion.

I have been watching an old Nova stream of it and I have honestly not seen a better looking game . Definitely my next purchase whenever i get the funds up . I tried playing Legends but couldn't get a game 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, PrivateParts_93 said:

I tried playing Legends but couldn't get a game 🤷‍♂️

Legends MP part is quality. I think its just better if you find people to talk to so we can play through it together. @LordBaguette  took me through it for a few hours once and i was taken back by the content and levelling up you can do with your characters.

5 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Yea, legends is way better with a group of friends.  

I would absolutely say so 😂 What i need to know is why is the base game so expensive 😢

I honestly feel it's worth it IMO.  The entire experience is great from start to finish.

On 4/1/2022 at 10:04 PM, Riff Machine said:

I honestly feel it's worth it IMO.  The entire experience is great from start to finish.

100%, plus the base game i think comes with the expansion as well now, which also has loads of content

cba

The Iki Island expansion is really good as well.  There's a little hook that Jin deals with for the most part of the game, but It's more Ghost of Tsushima goodness if you've been waiting for more.  Seriously one of my top 5 favorite games of ALL TIME!!!!