FG Wreckfest Escapades!

I don't think there's been a better fit for a FG Friday night game than Wreckfest. 4 hours flew by before we knew it. Great to see a total of 16 of us across the night too.

@Greboth is starting to get the hang of it now and be that ultimate prick that wins every race...unless Rich @tronic44 doesnt friggin win it. Double pricks! Oh, and @phil bottle is starting to become one of these elite pricks too picking me off at every opportunity. What's happening to you caring bastards!

Paul @slamminbones  was his usual self smashing me 50 miles up into the air. Nice to see new boys @Tadnothad  and @Findmartin  join the Wreckfest carnage. i enjoyed destroying them both but I think Tad enjoyed so much he passed out by the end of the night 🤣

@Diddums was spectacularly late. So late that he still needed a fag after the hard work of 1 whole race.

@techno  impressed me last night, he was quite well reserved and didnt come last everytime. @TonyAE86  is becoming my bad habit. The amount of times I nearly wrecked somebody, his car pops up and smashes me off course. Cheeky bastard.

Good to see @crispymorgan  getting back on the road of ol' FG. It didnt go a miss that you were telling your son to kill me too, forgive and not forget, bitch 🤩

Top, epic night. GGFG all @G_dub52  @slamminbones  @Stretch616  @techno  @phil bottle @tronic44 @Greboth @crispymorgan  @Findmartin  @phil bottle @Spacedeck  @Tadnothad  @TonyAE86  @Diddums @Ajay1997.

Managed to get a highlights video up from last week's carnage. Its in the Video section if you haven't seen it @G_dub52 @slamminbones @Stretch616 @techno @phil bottle @tronic44 @Greboth @crispymorgan @Findmartin @phil bottle @Spacedeck @Tadnothad @TonyAE86 @Diddums @Ajay1997