Gran Turismo 7

Very excited to see this in last night's PS5 event. It looks amazing. I'm not likely to pick up a PS5 for a while,  so I hope they release this for PS4 and make it forward compatible...

If not, and I can't believe I'm saying this about a driving game, could make me pick up the console quicker than planned.

Though I finally got round to playing Assetto Corsa yesterday and that might keep me on the straight and narrow. I put off playing it, as I couldn't get on with Project Cars and the hassle trying to get any feeling out of that game soured me on PC driving. But I'm so glad I finally gave it a try, it is fantastic.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Gran Turismo looks like its going to be amazing i just hope the range of cars improves! 

I was thinking about trying Assetto Corsa as one of the lads at work keeps going on about it. May consider a purchase after payday.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Gran Turismo looks like its going to be amazing i just hope the range of cars improves! 
I was thinking about trying Assetto Corsa as one of the lads at work keeps going on about it. May consider a purchase after payday.
On PS4, try out Gran Turismo Sport, it's a really well done mix of sim and casual. A few of us have it and we used to do a weekly challenge where Greboth would choose a random track to time trial. Which he would always win, as he cheats. [emoji847]
I still play it most days if I have time. Check out SuperGT on YouTube to get an idea of it.

I've just started Assetto Corsa on PC and it's a very good game. Wish I'd played it sooner.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Oi! I’ve never cheated... I just know where all the short cuts are.

I’ve enjoyed GT Sport but after spending so much time in Assetto Corsa recently it’s hard to go back to GT.  Though I’ll still be keeping an eye on it as more details come out.

@G_dub52  Thinking of getting assetto corsa on pc or ps4? The ps4 version is good but the mods available for pc make it one of the best racing sims you can get.  If PS4 you're more than welcome to have my copy as I only play it on PC and only bought it on the PS4 for the Hereford meet up last year.  After Phil said he tried AC last night, I suggested an AC time trial which I think could be good though with the GT Sport one it was really only Phil and I who took part so the more the merrier if we do an AC one.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

Oi! I’ve never cheated... I just know where all the short cuts are.

I’ve enjoyed GT Sport but after spending so much time in Assetto Corsa recently it’s hard to go back to GT.  Though I’ll still be keeping an eye on it as more details come out.

@G_dub52  Thinking of getting assetto corsa on pc or ps4? The ps4 version is good but the mods available for pc make it one of the best racing sims you can get.  If PS4 you're more than welcome to have my copy as I only play it on PC and only bought it on the PS4 for the Hereford meet up last year.  After Phil said he tried AC last night, I suggested an AC time trial which I think could be good though with the GT Sport one it was really only Phil and I who took part so the more the merrier if we do an AC one.

Hey dude I would be on PS4. Until I move house with internet that isn't powered by a hamster in a ball I won't have a proper PC setup. This is why I had to borrow a laptop for the poker haha

If you were willing to let the PS4 copy of AC go I would love it! I am happy to pay or Ill make a donation to the FG fund 👍 thank you so much 🙂

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Top offer @Greboth, absolute legend of a cunt man 💛 I actually didn't even realise AC was on PS4, was thinking about resurrecting the time trial stuff because of how good GT 7 looked.

What made GT stand out initially as a series was the detailed yet easy to understand customisation of the cars and the vast campaign with multiple classes to go and accomplish. I really hope that the campaign they are promising delivers, it looks stunning.

4 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

Hey dude I would be on PS4. Until I move house with internet that isn't powered by a hamster in a ball I won't have a proper PC setup. This is why I had to borrow a laptop for the poker haha

If you were willing to let the PS4 copy of AC go I would love it! I am happy to pay or Ill make a donation to the FG fund 👍 thank you so much 🙂

Yeah, it's no problem.  As I said, I only bought it for the PS4 for the Hereford meet so it hasn't been touched since.  PM your address and I'll sort out getting it posted to you 🙂 You don't have to give me anything for it so if you want to "pay" for it then send it to FG fund.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Top offer @Greboth, absolute legend of a cunt man 💛 I actually didn't even realise AC was on PS4, was thinking about resurrecting the time trial stuff because of how good GT 7 looked.

What made GT stand out initially as a series was the detailed yet easy to understand customisation of the cars and the vast campaign with multiple classes to go and accomplish. I really hope that the campaign they are promising delivers, it looks stunning.

It's weird switching between AC and GT but no reason we couldn't do both - then I kick all yo' asses in both 😄

WIth GT Sport I do miss a lot of what made GT, GT; the campaign and licences, buying and tuning cars to have a better shot at races.  Even stupid things like the used car market.  The tuning in GT Sport is just up a percentage and that's it you've got more power.  I understand what, as it make balancing cars a lot easier but I do miss the tuning aspect.  The turning in Forza was IMO one of it's strongest points - because you could change every part of the engine you got to choose your balance - massive turbo for massive power but equally massive turbo lag with no room left for chassis mods else you'll end up in the next class or do you do all the chassis mods and be monsterous round corners but slow on the straights.  This sort of customisation would be awesome to see in a GT game.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

11 hours ago, Greboth said:

It's weird switching between AC and GT but no reason we couldn't do both - then I kick all yo' asses in both 😄

Unfortunately I think you'll kick our arses at any driving game. Even the ones where we can intentionally smash each other you have a higher win percentage. Bastard.

WIth GT Sport I do miss a lot of what made GT, GT; the campaign and licences, buying and tuning cars to have a better shot at races.

You see, I'm hopeful that GT Sport was a prelude into GT 7. Part of me thinks the framework will just be copied across and they've taken all this time to produce this content to add to it and resell it as GT&. I ain't bothered about that at all either. They given us very generous free updates that could've been DLC.

Even stupid things like the used car market. 

OMG, bring this back as well and we finally have a long lasting racing game at FG.