Solo flawless Pit of Hersey

FallenDark200

Check out this video "FallenDark200's solo pit 2nd attempt" http://www.twitch.tv/fallendark200/v/645376271?sr=a hopefully this link works if not go and watch the game play of it on twitch at fallendark200. My 2nd attempt was a fail but third time was a charm made it through and got my emblem!

@Baabcat  man I always see you on never had a chance to game with you before but would love to game on with you! I don't if you have had a chance to take at the forum posting as well i have been doing this season in the destiny tab. Thank you for complement it was a tough one coming!

On 6/26/2020 at 9:20 AM, FallenDark200 said:

@Baabcat  man I always see you on never had a chance to game with you before but would love to game on with you! I don't if you have had a chance to take at the forum posting as well i have been doing this season in the destiny tab. Thank you for complement it was a tough one coming!

Hi man, sorry for such a slow reply, been wrapped  up in IRL stuff, so I've not been on the forum much at all lately. Hope your'e enjoying the new season, my son (also in the FG clan) has got back into D2 recently and is grinding like crazy. He's got back into it just as I've taken a break from D2 - sometimes the endless grinding just gets me and I ditch the game and go away for a few months. The mess that was season of the worthy made me look elsewhere, but no doubt at some point I'll be back and look forward to teaming up with you. If you want to do pinnacle stuff Charlie (Venom2themax) is well up for any raid and the dungeons and he is a lot more mellow than he used to be (nuff said, he used to be a total maniac, lot better now).