Season of the Arrival - Season 11

GazzaGarratt

Into the unknown. Nothing is known about the next season - that starts tomorrow. They have kept everything under wraps.

Live stream happens 1 hour before we go live (I believe) with new season.

EaATfF8U8AA48w6?format=jpg&name=small

Also seen this as the infographic for buying silver

EaALYsqXkAAEx1W?format=jpg&name=small

Mind is open to whats in store for Season 11 - good call on Bungie for not releasing any info ahead whatsoever. Element of surprise needs to come back to Destiny.

Put any info up you hear as and when you get it for Season 11. Would love to know what you think we'll get. I don't expect anything super huge for Season 11 as that should be the fall DLC, but you just never know - the season prior to DLCs are usually the best on past experience. What you reckon?

4 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I watched a bit of the event at the weekend while fucking around on my guitar, it went on for a flippin long time emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was a drag for an hour but with a great 10 minute ending. They took learnings from it being something new. I like they are continuing to try new stuff, alongside maintaining everything else going on.

I don't wanna get hyped but if we stupidly get a planet or somenthing tasty like that I think it'll be a massive win for us 3 months prior to a potentially big DLC.

Yeah, that was a drag for an hour but with a great 10 minute ending. They took learnings from it being something new. I like they are continuing to try new stuff, alongside maintaining everything else going on.

I don't wanna get hyped but if we stupidly get a planet or somenthing tasty like that I think it'll be a massive win for us 3 months prior to a potentially big DLC.
Do you have to pay much for new season?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 minute ago, phil bottle said:

Do you have to pay much for new season?

Each season is 1000 silver which i believe is 8.99 or something like that. if you bought Forsaken at the time it may have given you 1000 silver then already.

1 minute ago, phil bottle said:

Also, it this going to be a 'Rasputin is a bastard' moment?

You know, I honestly don't know, which is the best part. At the moment they all could be cunts. Rasputin, Zavala, The Drifter. Al of them. 😄

From a story and hopefully visual perspective, i'm looking forward to hearing when we will see and investigate something called the Deep Stone Crypt. This is apparently on the new planet coming (Europa - a moon of Jupiter) which is where Exo's like Cayde-6 and the gunsmith, Banshee-44 had their consciuosness moved from body to Exo (robot). Some dodgy dealings went down in that place and Rasputin's fingers are all over the place. Could be some heavy lore stuff, if you're into that kind of thing.

Also, I'm beginning to believe Titan will be no longer in the game very soon, could even be today! That is the furthest thing away from us and the closest thing the Triangular ships will hit first. From a development view, it would make sense to remove a planet and replace it with a fresh new one called Europa thats near them. This links to them saying they want to expand the game but can't conitnually just add to the game as the game gigglybites would be too big (i say fuck that, if Cod can take up 1 bajillion gigglybites on my HD then they can too).

Here is the Season of Arrivals Trailer & the New Dungeon, dropping immediately on Day 1, trailer

Season Gameplay Trailer

Dungeon Trailer - Prophecy

Includes brand new armor and the first time we get to chase for Daito Armour, one of the Foundry companies in Destiny that has never really been touched.

daito armour.jpg

Dropping the Dungeon on the first day of the Season is a great move - i've heard its extremely tough so theres plenty of time to learn the new Dungeon and get to understand where and what to do.

The new Public Event is an absolute clusterfuck of mayhem. Taking elements from Gambit with a banking system and trying to destroy Taken enemies alongside Unstoppable, Anti-Barrier and Overload Champions throughout the event.

Umbral Engrams are now a thing. These engrams essentially are ones you can select what type of reward you want to receive whether its a brand new Pyramid weapon, an Armour piece, a Gambit themed items or a Year 3 random rolled item.

It was a successful first day for a Destiny season - the challenge will always be though how long it lasts and what people dig/hate the most.

Thought i'd share some of the 'evolving' world that Bungie keep talking about trying top create - I think this season is bringing on the most changes that have impacted Destiny. Whilst it would be obvious that's the case with a complete refresh of teh Director and some content going into the Vault come September, I din't expect to see some of the Planet's looking the way they do. The below are some awesome screenshots i've found across Twitter of how if you keep looking around each week's its all becoming a very ominious sight.

Arrival on Mercury - blocking the Sun

Arrival on Mercury.jpg

Arrival on Mars

Arrival on Mars.jpg

Arrival on IO

Arrival on IO.jpg

Arrival on Titan - this is the most ominous and best of the lot for me

Arrival on Titan.jpg

Loving the detail of the world. Anyone else found anything good to share?